BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

“I’ve been an idiot”, says Briton facing ten years in jail for Chiang Mai graffiti

Maybe a little me will cease these foolish acts. Do it in your own stinking country. 

6 minutes ago, nkg said:

The woman allegedly involved in the crime has a gofundme page, and $3000 has already been raised.

The comments make for interesting reading.

https://www.gofundme.com/support-for-my-daughter-brittney

It should be titled, sponsor a thug, because those that donate money so these dross can escape justice and not answer for their actions, is exactly what they are doing.

If these thugs get financially supported and sent home with a slap on the wrist, they will never learn. Give them a taste of Thai justice in a Thai stink hole prison and then it will really hit home what idiots they are.

I do so wish the same penalties would be handed out to thugs in Britain.

Pity it wasnt a Singapore wall, American Entitled Manboy got Birch for spitting Chewing Gum on sidewalk.. Why these folks refer to Childish Mistake, he 24years old.

7 minutes ago, ross163103 said:

Is it just me or did anyone else see this as excuse after excuse after excuse for his actions?!  Alcohol, grandmother sick, tumours, epilepsy, "husband is an ill man and unable to work", "we live hand to mouth", "the government"..........c 'mon!

His mother makes more excuses than he does; guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If he does have all those issues maybe mommy should keep him at home so she can take care of him. How did he afford a ticket to/from Thailand?

It’s called social welfare and knowing how to work it.

disability pension, care giving pension, plus few perks here and there.

No idea how tumours relate to vandalism , if he does not know right from wrong, he should have been hospitalised not allowed to travel.

18 minutes ago, nkg said:

The woman allegedly involved in the crime has a gofundme page, and $3000 has already been raised.

The comments make for interesting reading.

https://www.gofundme.com/support-for-my-daughter-brittney

Yup was bound to happen , and here is the funny part , they want $15000 for her bills back in Canada. 

4 minutes ago, BestB said:

Yup was bound to happen , and here is the funny part , they want $15000 for her bills back in Canada. 

Y'know, I was sure that 'gullible' had been removed from the dictionary.

9 hours ago, lanista said:

Are they typical of the sort of people that come out of Liverpool?

Is the one pointing at the wall a bloke or a sheila?

He -or it- wont get jail for painting a wall that looks about as old as he or it  is.

Fined and sent home.

Perhaps he should also be fined for his T-shirt, which Thai social media posters would surely like to be deemed offensive.

I just read her mother's begging plea, she should be locked up as well, hardfaced bugga.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The kid on the right looks Russian. Maybe the scouser scarpered and they nicked Ivan by mistake.

That's a lovely VULGAR tee shirt he is wearing .....sums up his world view !

Where do these cretins evolve from?

6 minutes ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

Perhaps he should also be fined for his T-shirt, which Thai social media posters would surely like to be deemed offensive.

You must be very out of touch with Thai thinking and culture if you do not think it is offensive...

The bad news is he will be in a cell with 30 thai men. The good news is they all have small d???s . Enjoy 

2 hours ago, peterb17 said:

To be honest- I cannot imagine a Thai picking up this mysterious can of spray paint ( now hands up people - has anyone seen a can of paint ( not empty) just lying there ?) 

And rushing around spraying Wat Arun , Sukothai etc etc.

So sorry just the normal boring TV response - give us a break .  

Neck or arm?