Now Open! Terminal21 Pattaya, New Shopping Destination in the Heart of Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

Was here yesterday. 

Three pm and it's a ghost town. 

Staff in shops were thicker on the ground than shoppers.

It's big. Flashy.

I still prefer Bangkok 21 to this.

Only so much tourist dollars to go around, and honesty nothing to get them to part with it here.

We left after one hour and went to Central..

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was here yesterday. 

It's big. Flashy.

Only so much tourist dollars to go around, and honesty nothing to get them to part with it here.

You don't like food?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well it was packed today Friday afternoon.

I'm there now. It's buzzing with people. In fact there was some kind of event I didn't even bother looking at and people were screaming with joy!

I like the place well enough but not quite enough to scream with joy.

2 minutes ago, balo said:

Well it was packed today Friday afternoon.

Yes.

So was Central I visited both.

Central was full could hardly find a seat.

Sorry to all the haters but there are many people in town now.

Out eating, shopping, drinking, enjoying their lives.

Yes, it is called enjoying life. I like to see this.

So sorry some with so much negativity cannot get it.

Very sad indeed.....

I'm there now. It's buzzing with people. In fact there was some kind of event I didn't even bother looking at and people were screaming with joy!  
I like the place well enough but not quite enough to scream with joy.

I scream you scream we all scream for
ice cream [emoji13]

53 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

One of those things where they crank the megaphones to level 11 and scream into them with their best lakorn imitation? That makes me want to turn into an evil Marvel superhero and do some serious damage. Stuff of nightmares.

51 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Out eating, shopping, drinking, enjoying their lives.

Yes, it is called enjoying life. I like to see this.

I can just see the gentleman dressed in tweed sitting on the faux verandah of the Italian trattoria with a glass of grappa ... and the aforementioned megaphone blasting his toupee off. Such enjoyment, such life!

I think I'd prefer a shot of moonshine at a trailer park next to burning trash.

On 11/23/2018 at 1:17 AM, Kim J said:

Maybe had you made different choices, you wouldn't have needed to start the diet? But I have to agree the small restaurant in Foodland is OK, for me an infinitely better option than T21 food court.

Infinitely eh? 

Surprised these obvious troll posts are being left on here.

On 11/25/2018 at 10:23 PM, jacko45k said:

It's 30m away at the Dolphin roundabout!

With lots of higher end tourist hotels nearby.  So not sure where some people around here got the idea there are no tourists around there...lol.  I guess they never go past Soi6 either.

Holiday today and I went to Terminal 21.  70% Thai, Chinese 20%, 9% Asian other, 1% Farang.  Got there at 10 AM and shopped at Foodland till the mall opened.  Ate at Arno's (never again).  Had a chocolate and some Belgian chocolate place very average.  Used the toilet, funny and wonder how long that will last.  Lady giving directions at the information booth did not have a clue.  Liked watching all the people.  Wife wants to go back and eat at the Lebanese Restaurant (god knows why).  Not very impressed. 

Kids have reverted back to Central for meeting their friends. Apparently T21 isn't the teen magnet I thought it might be. Waiting for the first farang restaurant casualties, beerfest and teddy's in the dead corner are likely to croak first I think. 

3 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Kids have reverted back to Central for meeting their friends. Apparently T21 isn't the teen magnet I thought it might be. Waiting for the first farang restaurant casualties, beerfest and teddy's in the dead corner are likely to croak first I think. 

PALA by Pan Pan is definitely on the watch list, it's on the top floor next to the loud game arcade and cinema. When they were in Central even as it was getting long in the tooth they had the 'old faithful' menu and the Pizza was always dependable, now with a new format and menu there's more pasta on the manu but the Pizza is reheated from a selection in the window, ok for grabbing a few slice before going to the cinema in idea, but they price for a couple of reheated slices of Pizza is about the same or more than their freshly made whole pizza in their other locations.

12 minutes ago, johng said:

I suspect quite a few of the many restaurants in T21 will fail...just too many of emm ...and the very cheap food hall to compete with.

I hope they all make it but I do not disagree with you.

Spent a couple of hours there today.

Many people walking around, food court was packed, several restaurants full but others with absolutely no customers.

We went to the food court on friday,thought i would try the Indian food there so had chicken balti,God it was disgusting the juice was so thin like soup,also had 2 roti, so so, mind you it was cheap,but was the worst curry i have ever tasted in my life.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 10/20/2018 at 9:26 AM, DrTuner said:

A low-cost foodcourt and a few restaurants that weren't in Pattaya before are the highlights I've spotted so far. All else seems to be standard mall stuff.

Agree.

The Food Court "Pier 21" offers excellent value food.

It is like being in BKK...

On 11/23/2018 at 3:38 AM, bkk6060 said:

Sun and sea huh?

I bet if you asked 90% of those that live here: You want to go to the beach or the mall?  They will choose the mall. I actually know of none who hangs out at the beach in the sun.

Mall=Great food choices, markets, coffees, movies, bowling, good aircon, and some of the best girl watching I have seen.

No worries, nonsense does not offend me.

100% Correct.

On 12/9/2018 at 5:22 PM, digbeth said:

PALA by Pan Pan is definitely on the watch list, it's on the top floor next to the loud game arcade and cinema. When they were in Central even as it was getting long in the tooth they had the 'old faithful' menu and the Pizza was always dependable, now with a new format and menu there's more pasta on the manu but the Pizza is reheated from a selection in the window, ok for grabbing a few slice before going to the cinema in idea, but they price for a couple of reheated slices of Pizza is about the same or more than their freshly made whole pizza in their other locations.

You'll get a free slice of pizza after 10 pm. So go watch a late night movie and grab 2 slices of pizza for the same price as one. They are really tasty. 

I can only observe what I see with my own eyes and its packed with Asians most days, and a few westerners. 

How much shopping they do I don't know , but the Japanese/Thai / Korean restaurants are busy . 

On 10/20/2018 at 2:26 PM, DrTuner said:

A low-cost foodcourt and a few restaurants that weren't in Pattaya before are the highlights I've spotted so far. All else seems to be standard mall stuff.

I could not find the low cost food court area as compared to the one in Bangkok where there are scores of food stalls around floor 5.  On what floor is it? In the Pattaya T21 there were a few indifferent places on the ground floor. I found a good steak house selling grass fed beef so I ate there.  But I won't be rushing back.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:48 PM, dallen52 said:

Was here yesterday. 

It's big. Flashy.

Its depressing seeing the Thai staff fronting empty flashy shops and indeed the food is better at Central festival which has not just the lower floor food court but the brilliant floor five and some places on the 6th Floor.

I could not find the low cost food court area as compared to the one in Bangkok where there are scores of food stalls around floor 5.  On what floor is it? In the Pattaya T21 there were a few indifferent places on the ground floor. I found a good steak house selling grass fed beef so I ate there.  But I won't be rushing back.

They nailed it with BKK T21 although it's almost at the point of being uncomfortably busy throughout the whole mall and gourmet market long ques from 6pm till close

. Eat there most day but now do a 11am brunch only after that the food court is packed untill late

16 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

ot just the lower floor food court but the brilliant floor five and some places on the 6th Floor.

5th and 6th floor in Central ? What do they have there that T21 do not offer?  San Francisco and Italy/Tokyo floor are packed with restaurants. 

16 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I could not find the low cost food court area 

You bad mouth the place and could not even find the food court?

Hilarious and totally lame. ????

You got to explore beyond the first floor my friend.

It is on the top floor next to the movie theater.....

Archived