The Ripple/XRP/ thread

Scottjouro

Ripple is pretty much fixed on big business. I loose hope that they could eventually turn around and deal with all those lower corporate retailer solution with make up a mainstream scenario. By the way Viamerica is not that big a company, I had to look it up first. 

7 hours ago, neo555 said:

Ripple is pretty much fixed on big business. I loose hope that they could eventually turn around and deal with all those lower corporate retailer solution with make up a mainstream scenario. By the way Viamerica is not that big a company, I had to look it up first. 

Granted maybe not biggest but with 3000 agents in US and 60k agents worldwide dealing with 38 countries...cost effective alternative to Western Union who are a dinosaur company

its exactly the sort of company Ripple wants to deal with...crawl...walk...run so to speak 

When these smaller companies are doing transfers faster, cheaper and with less errors providing competition for the big boys...the big boys either adapt or die...

On 10/24/2018 at 3:48 AM, Scottjouro said:

Granted maybe not biggest but with 3000 agents in US and 60k agents worldwide dealing with 38 countries...cost effective alternative to Western Union who are a dinosaur company

its exactly the sort of company Ripple wants to deal with...crawl...walk...run so to speak 

When these smaller companies are doing transfers faster, cheaper and with less errors providing competition for the big boys...the big boys either adapt or die...

Yes true unfortunately the consumer needs way more; the consumer needs a button with which he can pay for something, best placed in Amazon or eBay. The currency archiving that will be the winner.

Which will make the race of the coins?  Among about 2 K in Crypto ICOs and no one can afford to wait and hope that i.e. Jeff Bezos has a vision and places that button on his sites. 

Ripple did a lot of good things so far it just is too fixed on Banking and big business, the Blockchain is meant to be for the elite alone? For Ripple it looks the way. 

11 hours ago, neo555 said:

Yes true unfortunately the consumer needs way more; the consumer needs a button with which he can pay for something, best placed in Amazon or eBay. The currency archiving that will be the winner.

Which will make the race of the coins?  Among about 2 K in Crypto ICOs and no one can afford to wait and hope that i.e. Jeff Bezos has a vision and places that button on his sites. 

Ripple did a lot of good things so far it just is too fixed on Banking and big business, the Blockchain is meant to be for the elite alone? For Ripple it looks the way. 

Elite alone ?...do you lodge the same criticise at IBM, Mastercard, AMEX, why not Ripple need to have a core business/customer base

How about the following:

coilproject ? - micro payments is most defintely not for the elites lol

Xpring initative ? - developing/paying for  XRP projects by non elites

Mojaloop project unbanked people (with Bill Gates) 

Ripple gives away $29 million to public schools

$4 million to  Ellen DeGeneres Wildlife Fund

XRP Tipbot - https://ambcrypto.com/exclusive-xrp-tip-bot-app-approved-by-google-and-apple-stores-to-carry-the-crypto-torch-forward/

14 hours ago, Scottjouro said:

Elite alone ?...do you lodge the same criticise at IBM, Mastercard, AMEX, why not Ripple need to have a core business/customer base

How about the following:

coilproject ? - micro payments is most defintely not for the elites lol

Xpring initative ? - developing/paying for  XRP projects by non elites

Mojaloop project unbanked people (with Bill Gates) 

Ripple gives away $29 million to public schools

$4 million to  Ellen DeGeneres Wildlife Fund

XRP Tipbot - https://ambcrypto.com/exclusive-xrp-tip-bot-app-approved-by-google-and-apple-stores-to-carry-the-crypto-torch-forward/

Sure all valid and not bad, just not the same as a pay with XRP button. 

That is all what is needed, put in on the ripple page and many merchants would use it. 

9 hours ago, neo555 said:

Sure all valid and not bad, just not the same as a pay with XRP button. 

That is all what is needed, put in on the ripple page and many merchants would use it. 

I think you will find its coming, rumours again sure, but read somewhere about a possible tie up with Amazon...

its impotant to note the XRPtipbot is literally days old on release 

4 hours ago, Rugon said:

I bought 50,000 when it was only 2 baht a coin. Had forgotten about it but looks like things are looking up for ZRP.

Based on my own research without a doubt XRP is going up in value , but the big question... is a stable XRP price USD 1, USD 10, USD 100, USD 1000 coin  ? Or something in between

As much fun as the whole 589+ thing is, do we really see XRP getting to that level in next say 5 years or let alone EOY as the stated in the Bearableguy123 prophecy ? LOL

Screenshot_2018-10-29-13-45-37-1.png

19 hours ago, Scottjouro said:

Based on my own research without a doubt XRP is going up in value , but the big question... is a stable XRP price USD 1, USD 10, USD 100, USD 1000 coin  ? Or something in between

As much fun as the whole 589+ thing is, do we really see XRP getting to that level in next say 5 years or let alone EOY as the stated in the Bearableguy123 prophecy ? LOL

Screenshot_2018-10-29-13-45-37-1.png

$10 would do very nicely!!! Anything above is a very pleasant bonus.

Buying XRP is like winning the lottery in slow motion.

2 hours ago, Rugon said:

$10 would do very nicely!!! Anything above is a very pleasant bonus.

Buying XRP is like winning the lottery in slow motion.

I am hoping for a bit higher... USD 64 and i would be getting very twitchy to sell..but even at 10 a good profit if i did decide to get out 

Archived