The Ripple/XRP/ thread

Scottjouro

On 11/2/2018 at 2:02 PM, neo555 said:

trader by heart? 

I reckon the trader effect was not foreseen by Satoshi ????

Satoshi /David Schwartz, i have read stories that these 2 are one and the same and BTC was a trial version of XRP

MoneyGram still testing Ripple xRapid for internal liquidity transfers

As 2018 started, MoneyGram announced its partnership with Ripple Labs and recently many began speculating that they’ve adopted the blockchain already. To put an end to the speculation, just a couple of days ago, on November 2nd, MoneyGram made it known via its Twitter account that they are testing Ripple xRapid for international processes internally. The pilot program is not intended for their users use for now.

https://globalcoinreport.com/ripple-xrapid-still-being-tested-by-moneygram/://globalcoinreport.com/ripple-xrapid-still-being-tested-by-moneygram/

XRP Text, transfers Ripple via SMS and Telegram

A new system was recently developed and launched by an independent developer known as Weiste Wind. This new system lets users transfer cryptocurrencies via text. This new payment system called XRP Text.

The XRP Text system uses text messages as transaction triggers. It allows transfers of money via SMS or telegram. Users can send a specific amount of XRP token to a mobile number, withdraw or deposit specific amounts of XRP tokens to their wallets. Nothing is needed except the mobile number of the recipient and the XRP to be transferred.

https://www.crypto-economy.net/en/xrp-text-transfers-ripple-via-sms-and-telegram/

In a perfect world is great to make it that simple, in our real world there are people taking advantage of everyone they see as weak. Where are the security measures to avoid that even a grandson could use Grannies XRPs to buy a few gallons of beer? 

• 5 months later...

if i could just break even or profit a little bit for my effort i would be a happy man. currently running average around 14.50 baht per ripple. still buying at 9.50 to average down more. maybe equity is better for me. 

22 hours ago, NiwPix said:

Just a drop on the hot stone compared to things to come down the road ????

i hope so. just looked at images of your restaurant. wow looks good. too bad i am all the way up in chiang mai

Well, maybe you'll make a weekend trip to Ubon some time ????

I wanted to accept cryptocurrencies here, but the platforms are not quite ready yet, but once it will be more user friendly, things will get a looot better for cryptos.

Ripple coin continuing it's downhill path against Bitcoin … we might soon see 4000 sats. The worst investment of the year, the XRP part in most portfolios must feel like being on a boat with a leak, making it hard to stay afloat. I'm genuinely curious how this continues and if Ripple can manage to get any relevant (!) banks onboard that actually use this token. I am aware of the 'partnerships' they claim, but they have barely reflected on the price and usage, so their relevance is highly questionable. Claiming that someone 'uses xrp' is cheap.

I can only repeat myself....it will need time.

Just check out the timeline of Visa Creditcards, Mastercard, Diners Club, American Express. and then compare it to Bitcoin and Crypto currency.

• 5 weeks later...

guys i dont post much but the main antagonist with the ripple / xrp business is Scott Jouro, posted above that can even compare ripple to bitcoin and that bitcoin was a trial version of xrp!

The above statement is the most absurd thing i have ever heard and only emphasizes the lows people will go to in order to promote their bags (or something other reason for blatant ridiculous propaganda)

Bitcoin is decentrlazed store of value / means of exchange a new asset layer.

Ripple is a centralized project that will become completely irrelavant if Libra from FB actually gets the go ahead.

Compare Ripple to Libra neither of them are actually cryptocurrencies or decentraliozed.

Alll coins will pump and have price increases but really if you invest in xrp you are taking a huge risk and are not really invested in cryptocurrencies at all.

Peace and enough from me just thought in needed saying.

Archived