Khon kaen immigration moving?

Rc2702

4 hours ago, Esso49 said:

This may be a too obvious reply, but why not ask the immigration police at the current Khon kaen Immigration office ?

Your assuming I am in khon kaen so I put it to the issan forum as I know a fair few people may be due for a visit and it may sound cynical but I'd trust the knowledge of 2-3 visitors to KKI a little bit more than 1 enquiry.

Just now, Notagain said:

You would think with the amount of money coming in there everyday they could come up with something a little better than they have, oh wait what am I thinking.

The current  place seems ideal.  Loads of parking, pretty calm atmosphere not sure what else you need? 

4 hours ago, Notagain said:

You would think with the amount of money coming in there everyday they could come up with something a little better than they have, oh wait what am I thinking.

Nothing wrong with where they are now.

Great location and great service.

16 hours ago, ArickChaiyaphum said:

I will have to ask my girlfriend the pretty officer if this is true??

This young lady, and others from the office, man the Immigration Desk at the International Departure Lounge in Khon Kaen airport for passengers booked with Air Asia's "Fly-thru" service. A very welcome smile at 7am!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 2:08 PM, Travel2003 said:

So, did it or will it move to a shopping mall?

By the way, where did even the OP pick this up?

Mrs sent me that image through Line. Seems odd. I'm wondering if what they mean is there is no more Saturday openings and they will have time to visit central and maybe bump into them in there.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Burma Bill said:

I hope there is provision of plenty of car parking spaces like the present office. My recollection is that the area around the old bus station is very busy and lacks parking.

I think it's the new bus station but the old one does now have decent parking as not much happening there since its closure 

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I think it's the new bus station but the old one does now have decent parking as not much happening there since its closure 

Yes, I have just established that the new IO will be at the new bus station off route 2 to the south of the city. Thank you for the information.

Archived