Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 February 2019 01:18
Rc2702

Khon kaen immigration moving?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, ArickChaiyaphum said:

I will have to ask my girlfriend the pretty officer if this is true??

This young lady, and others from the office, man the Immigration Desk at the International Departure Lounge in Khon Kaen airport for passengers booked with Air Asia's "Fly-thru" service. A very welcome smile at 7am!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, did it or will it move to a shopping mall?

By the way, where did even the OP pick this up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 2:08 PM, Travel2003 said:

So, did it or will it move to a shopping mall?

By the way, where did even the OP pick this up?

Mrs sent me that image through Line. Seems odd. I'm wondering if what they mean is there is no more Saturday openings and they will have time to visit central and maybe bump into them in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where the photo was taken inside Central it's near the post office shop.  I had a look on Wednesday and there's nothing there, no sign at all of immigration, just another empty shop, one of many in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope there is provision of plenty of car parking spaces like the present office. My recollection is that the area around the old bus station is very busy and lacks parking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Burma Bill said:

I hope there is provision of plenty of car parking spaces like the present office. My recollection is that the area around the old bus station is very busy and lacks parking.

I think it's the new bus station but the old one does now have decent parking as not much happening there since its closure 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I think it's the new bus station but the old one does now have decent parking as not much happening there since its closure 

Yes, I have just established that the new IO will be at the new bus station off route 2 to the south of the city. Thank you for the information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed that there are two parallel threads on this topic.

The other one in the Thai visas forum.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

closing this thread as there is a more recent one running in the visa forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...