Brit food in Issan

Isan Farang

Just had a trip from Ubon to Nang Rong area, not far from Buriram to check out Nookies Delight and got with the owner Paul. Lots of items I had not seen for a while and the prices were decent. He can send by bus or Kerry to many areas so if you need an option check his list of supplies.

While there I also sampled some nice Scottish Stout in cans

<removed>

1 minute ago, Phuket Man said:

Nookies Delights makes deliveries to certain areas also.

Eg. He comes to Khon Kaen every 6 weeks so you can order and collect from him when he visits.

Good products at good prices.

I am a regular customer of Nookies, damn good service, reasonable prices.

I trundle along to our local big C on my scooter, he phones me when he is 30 minutes away, to give me time to get there.

1 hour ago, Jai Dee said:

An off-topic troll post has been removed from this thread.

I understand about no comment or remarks about moderators. No problem. This isn't meant as a flame or put down. I'm curious why Mods advise that a post or reply has been removed. I understand the removal of posts & replies can be for various reasons. No problem. What I'm curious about is why tell us ? There's no mention of the post or reason for removal. So why make a pointless comment ? Genuinely interested. Thanks.

2 hours ago, malt25 said:

I understand about no comment or remarks about moderators. No problem. This isn't meant as a flame or put down. I'm curious why Mods advise that a post or reply has been removed. I understand the removal of posts & replies can be for various reasons. No problem. What I'm curious about is why tell us ? There's no mention of the post or reason for removal. So why make a pointless comment ? Genuinely interested. Thanks.

This is purely for the purpose of informing members why a post has disappeared.

Usually, it is a result of a report by a member.

Sometimes members ask why their posts disappear... sometimes other members react or reply to the troll post and they too, are usually removed in order to keep the thread on-topic without deflection or baiting and flames from troll posts.

It is purely a courtesy thing.

`

Sorry to go off-topic, but questions about moderation sometimes need to be answered so all can understand what we do and why we take action sometimes.

I trust that you understand.

• 4 months later...

Hiya all if  anyone is near Udon Thani then a Place called JB Guest House and Sports Bar just outside Udon Thani City Centre is theeee place to go for a Good British Indian Curry (BIR).At the moment they have Chicken Curry,Chicken Madras and Chicken Vindaloo.They also have British Plain Pompadoms and the Currys really are the Genuine article.I know that their Menu is going to be added to soon with Chicken Bhuna,Chicken Pathia and British Style Onion Bhajis.They can also make any Curry Super Spicy if that is Your thing.As I said this place is also a Gust House with a nice Swimming Pool which is handy as their Curry is worth Travelling for.

Archived