Canadian woman arrested for spray painting wall in Chiang Mai released on bail

webfact

6 hours ago, ReMarKable said:

If I were them I would say I found some half filled spray cans of paint by the wall and it was a spur of the moment decision to use then and not premeditated; as buying spray paint would be.

Isn't that exactly what they said?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/24/2018 at 1:09 PM, jrjrjr said:

I never had any respect and will never have. So proud to have cheated Thai and abused them since the first time I came here ! And yes, I still call me a quality tourist because I have more money to spend than most people that you will ever meet.

I am really wondering why so many foreigners become so grumpy old man when staying in Thailand, as if they forgot that they also had no brain when they were younger (and maybe still don't have now that they are old)

Are you serious? So you never had respect and yet wonder why people become grumpy? So you think, just because you have a lot of money to spend, you think you are better then most people? Wow, you must be really proud of yourself... What a great person you must be! But in spite of your money, lack of respect, a lot of self-confidence, you lack for a great deal on social skills. 

what's happened with these two? i hope they're not going to try and sneak out of the country. This year the country has had the makings of a couple great Thai feature films. First the heart warming story of the Thai cave rescue, now for the lmnop community farangs dumb and dumber Lee and Bee's SE Asia tour. too funny!   

Archived