BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

13 jailed for student murder in Cha-Am

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

I think they did?

Yes, they did. If you would have been reading a little bit more post number 4 already provided a link to that subject. I also already replied that I missed that.

Gee, you think alcohol was involved, or they committed this senseless act out of sheer meanness?

Took them bloody long enough...over a year and a half to sort it out when it was pretty clear cut. Good job they weren't picking mushrooms somewhere or spray painting a wall as it would be 10-15 years in a matter of days.

Good news as the perpetrators acted in a barbaric fashion.

Hope they will never make bail,  once the sand set's down.

The murderer was Dechathorn Munmanee, 21, and he was assisted by Kornkanok Waranyasathit, 23. Dechathorn confessed, so his sentence was halved to 25 years and 6 months. Kornkanok requested he be released on bail but this must be decided by an Appellate Court. Dechathorn did not make a request for bail.

The other 11 suspects were sentenced to between 1 and 11 years. They were granted bail with 700,000 Baht surety.

---  So ..., so far only the 2 guys directly involved in the murder are in jail, and 1 of them could be out on bail "sometime".

On 10/24/2018 at 5:08 PM, HappyAndRich said:

Okey, must have missed that. And, yes, I am super rich and extremely happy.

Surely that doesn't exclude you from proper spelling and/or disseminating the proper issues, but it's good to know that you have no humility:) who gives a <deleted> whether you are rich or happy- nothing to do with the story.

On 10/24/2018 at 8:35 PM, spidermike007 said:

Always a beautiful day in Thailand when a high ranking cops son is convicted. Not a common occurrence. Moonmanee and his friends were all insane and misguided. Oh my girlfriend likes someone else now. I am going to pop a screwdriver into his head. And bring along a dozen friends. Let’s have a party. Sick people. Good in the courts for locking up these freaks. They do not deserve the oxygen they breathe. 

Good expose as to to the mental deficiencies of some male Thai insecure individuals. I always say - it's how you were raised. And I could care less about the typical Thai excuse which defends the obvious male dominance. Look to India for that. Get with the "modern" viewpoint...if not, you will fall by the wayside.

23 hours ago, Vacuum said:

13 against 1, Thainess!

Exactly...wooses.

55 minutes ago, TMNH said:

Surely that doesn't exclude you from proper spelling and/or disseminating the proper issues, but it's good to know that you have no humility:) who gives a <deleted> whether you are rich or happy- nothing to do with the story.

Sorry, I am also a little bit dyslectic, but that is probably something that you like to put people down for as it sounds.

I can not care less if you care or not care. I will still be extra ordinary rich and fantastically happy.

11 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Why So Serious!!!!!!????? U tink too mutt!!!

Not serious, just my personal observations.

3 hours ago, TMNH said:

Good expose as to to the mental deficiencies of some male Thai insecure individuals. I always say - it's how you were raised. And I could care less about the typical Thai excuse which defends the obvious male dominance. Look to India for that. Get with the "modern" viewpoint...if not, you will fall by the wayside.

Thailand is run by women. Without them, the nation would grind to a halt in 48 hours. Thai parents need to start telling their sons, starting at the age of 2, you are nothing special, until you prove yourself to society. Until then, your sisters are smarter, more ambitious, kinder and more valuable to your nation. Show me something. Show me you are capable of being a man someday. 

On 10/24/2018 at 3:08 AM, HappyAndRich said:

Okey, must have missed that. And, yes, I am super rich and extremely happy.

And not a single soul in the world cares! More like wanna be hi-so! Boring. Show us some substance. Anything. 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

And not a single soul in the world cares! More like wanna be hi-so! Boring. Show us some substance. Anything. 

You appearently cared enough to comment.

Last week a company from europe asked me if I think thailand would be a good place to invest..........