Natural Steroids?

I am about to start some extensive training and am looking for a natural muscle builder. Does anybody know of a product in Thailand that is legal, natural and increases muscle mass?

I realise muscle has memory, but mine seems to have alzeihmers :D

Keep your work out sessions very short and intense. Drink plenty of milk and get always sufficient rest and sleep. Limit your training to the big multi joint exercises such as squats, deadlifts, chins, rows and presses. Don't hit the gym any earlier before your muscles are FULLY recovered from the previous work out that means no sore feelings at all anymore. This will enable you to increase the weights you are lifting in each work out session. Train intensive and not extensive.

Dry roasted nuts such as cashews, peanuts, almonds, pecan naturally increase the testosterone level in your blood due to their content of monounsaturated fats. Eat a handful whenever you feel like having a snack.

That's it. Follow those rules and you will grow natural muscle and strength quickly and get the alzheimer out of those fibers. No need for additional supplements (= waste of money). It not how much time you spend in the gym it's how you spend it. :o