Breaking up with my Thai girlfriend

expat1010

40 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who wants a normal, boring, good girl when lots of crazy hot bad girls are available?

when i look at that photo all i can think of is  69 .   69    69    Next year i will be 69 !!   

i guess that's about the age one can accept a normal, boring, good girl   

even craziness gets old after a while ( i only speak for myself)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to end it then end it like a man. Tell her that you no longer love her and want out. That's it. 

Regardless of what others will think. How can you make decisions based on what other people will think about you and how they will view you and your decision? Wad this a joke or what?

8 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

If you want to end it then end it like a man. Tell her that you no longer love her and want out. That's it. 

Regardless of what others will think. How can you make decisions based on what other people will think about you and how they will view you and your decision? Wad this a joke or what?

I don't think the OP want's to discuss if he should end it or not. It's the questions of how to do it in the "best" way.

And everybody who ever tried to split up with a Thai girlfriend knows that this is difficult and sometime dangerous - in many ways.

On 10/28/2018 at 7:05 PM, rumak said:

just nostalgia for some of us.  now if you tell me you had this crazy young thing in your arms i would be a little envious.  OMG.. i just read that tatoo.   it says "I love farang"

I want her number lol

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't think the OP want's to discuss if he should end it or not. It's the questions of how to do it in the "best" way.

And everybody who ever tried to split up with a Thai girlfriend knows that this is difficult and sometime dangerous - in many ways.

I didn't discuss whether he should or shouldn't. I stated how to do it the best way. Your eyes were probably tired when you read it. Give it another go. 

And what's dangerous? I broke up with many. Just tell them it's over and that's it. I've never experienced any danger. I guess it depends on what kind of women you date. Only certain girls take revenge in any form including bad mouthing another person. If that's the kind of woman you date then it matters not how you end it. You're going to get it anyway.

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Come next year and the no proof embassy letters and affidavits ending,  the not having 800k banked, or 65k monthly income will be a huge ballbuster for some. 

Instant split...

No money my honey, cannot stay anymore. 

28 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Come next year and the no proof embassy letters and affidavits ending,  the not having 800k banked, or 65k monthly income will be a huge ballbuster for some. 

Instant split...

No money my honey, cannot stay anymore. 

I don't know if it is funny or scary how many people here think everybody is here on a retirement visa.

There are lots of people who officially work here and have a Business visa and who don't have to show money in the bank.

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

I didn't discuss whether he should or shouldn't. I stated how to do it the best way. Your eyes were probably tired when you read it. Give it another go. 

And what's dangerous? I broke up with many. Just tell them it's over and that's it. I've never experienced any danger. I guess it depends on what kind of women you date. Only certain girls take revenge in any form including bad mouthing another person. If that's the kind of woman you date then it matters not how you end it. You're going to get it anyway.

Today I am tired but I remember the rest of this thread. There are many people here who experienced violent Thai women or who heard about them from their friends who (tried to) break up. It seems to be a common problem in Thailand.

And it seems that many girls who are wonderful nice girlfriends can at some stage change into furious violent women.

If you know how you can recognize women who are always nice and who will never get violent please let us know. I am sure many of us like to learn from your wisdom.

32 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't know if it is funny or scary how many people here think everybody is here on a retirement visa.

There are lots of people who officially work here and have a Business visa and who don't have to show money in the bank.

I was too for a few years.

International employees rates, accommodation paid, driver and car, farang food allowance. 

Business class travel. 

APEC card and an official government letter which I assume took the place of some visa.

Then the redundancy kicked in, job relocated to China.  Without me.

Divorce followed..

Ah yes, I  remember it well. 

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Today I am tired but I remember the rest of this thread. There are many people here who experienced violent Thai women or who heard about them from their friends who (tried to) break up. It seems to be a common problem in Thailand.

And it seems that many girls who are wonderful nice girlfriends can at some stage change into furious violent women.

If you know how you can recognize women who are always nice and who will never get violent please let us know. I am sure many of us like to learn from your wisdom.

Okay I'll let you know now. 

Physical reality is created on a non physical level by the non physical being that you're, consciousness. 

The method used to create it is your self identity. Your concept of yourself. Whoever you decide you are, that's who you are. Whatever you're conscious of being you'll get. Physical reality continuously reshuffles itself to conform to your self concept. Reality is not really surrounding you. It's taking place within your consciousness. As such you can have it any way you want. You just have to change your concept of yourself.

I've been living in Th for years. Have been in relationships with more women than i can count. Then why is it that I've never been in a relationship with such idiotic women. We can't attribute it to luck since there's no such thing. The reason is simply who i know myself to be. My idea and concept of myself does not allow for insecure girls in my life whose grandest idea of ending a relationship is revenge. 

When you fall asleep, the door opens to the non physical. The language it understands is your feelings. So every night when you go to sleep, you fall asleep feeling yourself to be the man, you say you want to be. Man awake is under compulsion to express his subconscious feelings. How you feel about yourself upon falling asleep runs your life. Completely. 

6 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Okay I'll let you know now. 

Physical reality is created on a non physical level by the non physical being that you're, consciousness. 

The method used to create it is your self identity. Your concept of yourself. Whoever you decide you are, that's who you are. Whatever you're conscious of being you'll get. Physical reality continuously reshuffles itself to conform to your self concept. Reality is not really surrounding you. It's taking place within your consciousness. As such you can have it any way you want. You just have to change your concept of yourself.

I've been living in Th for years. Have been in relationships with more women than i can count. Then why is it that I've never been in a relationship with such idiotic women. We can't attribute it to luck since there's no such thing. The reason is simply who i know myself to be. My idea and concept of myself does not allow for insecure girls in my life whose grandest idea of ending a relationship is revenge. 

When you fall asleep, the door opens to the non physical. The language it understands is your feelings. So every night when you go to sleep, you fall asleep feeling yourself to be the man, you say you want to be. Man awake is under compulsion to express his subconscious feelings. How you feel about yourself upon falling asleep runs your life. Completely. 

Some of what you write makes sense - I also read a lot of psychology books some time ago.

But then you write you "Have been in relationships with more women than i can count."

I also had lots of short time "relationships" and never a problem with them.

It seems the problem which some of us have with Thai women only happen if we had a relationship with them for a long time when they assume this will go on forever. And then if they have to tell their friends and family that the guy doesn't want her anymore that is a big problem. And unfortunately that problem does not go away if the guy "creates his own identity"...

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some of what you write makes sense - I also read a lot of psychology books some time ago.

But then you write you "Have been in relationships with more women than i can count."

I also had lots of short time "relationships" and never a problem with them.

It seems the problem which some of us have with Thai women only happen if we had a relationship with them for a long time when they assume this will go on forever. And then if they have to tell their friends and family that the guy doesn't want her anymore that is a big problem. And unfortunately that problem does not go away if the guy "creates his own identity"...

Just because I've been in many it doesn't mean they have been short term. 

I understand what you mean by long term and their issue and you're right it doesn't go away since it doesn't even occur in the first place. That's what i was talking about. The man who understands it knows that such women won't even participate in his reality. The man that doesn't will continuously get into trouble then cry about it on online forums. 

But i have no time for such nonsense. Your question was answered. 

A word to the wise is sufficient. 

On 11/1/2018 at 3:42 PM, A1Str8 said:

But i have no time for such nonsense. Your question was answered. 

A word to the wise is sufficient. 

Forest Gump :    ......and that's all i have to say about that !

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2018 at 8:33 PM, Mac98 said:

Get a buddy to seduce her and then catch her in the act. Be sure and threaten him in front of her so he has a reason to keep his distance. Then, despite your crushed heart, give a generous amount to help her move. 

Simple enough until she rejects his advances proclaiming never-ending love for you. Then you feel like a real s**t and your friend will probably agree.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived