2019 Kawasaki Ninja 636 released for 439,000 Baht

JonnyF

Kawasaki just released the updated 2019 Ninja 636 in Thailand for 439,000 Baht. Pretty good price for a 'real' supersport inline 4. I think this is a good option for guys who like sports bikes and maybe do track days, it's really a league above the CBR650 for about 135,000 Baht more (around 40 more HP, fully adjustable suspension, lightweight package, quickshifter etc.) Also a lot less money than the equivalent spec'd R6 which comes in at 549,000 Baht.

Not a huge fan of the front end, too similar to the 400 and the old CBR600RR - the old Ninja looked much better in my opinion, but still a decent price for what has been proved to be a really solid package with the benefits of a pretty good support network from Kawasaki.

image.png.f956c059a3ef5cae518f8b06c6ec365c.png

Shame the exchange rate is so shit ,so it makes it £13,000 in my money☹️,but still good to see it available here.ooppps no sorry that s the r6 price ,,,,,kawa comes In at just over£10,000 in my money .,probably not far of actual U.K. price????????

2 hours ago, taninthai said:

Shame the exchange rate is so shit ,so it makes it £13,000 in my money☹️,but still good to see it available here.ooppps no sorry that s the r6 price ,,,,,kawa comes In at just over£10,000 in my money .,probably not far of actual U.K. price????????

Yeah, but if you take the panic over Brexit out of the equation (personally I think the pound is undervalued at the moment but that's another topic) then you'd probably be looking at around 52 to the pound making it 8400 pounds and probably cheaper than the UK price. 

Archived