Best Diving Spots in Thailand

CEMREKOI

Hey all, is there any diving spot suggestions? 

I'll be travelling from Turkey, I've seen an article about best diving spots in Malaysia, but couldn't find an example in Thailand. 

Here's the content:  https://www.adventoro.com/blogs/adventure-news/the-best-diving-and-snorkelling-spots-in-southeast-asi

Please share if you have any similar suggestions for Thailand!

Thanks

19 hours ago, sharktooth said:

I’ve dived in Phuket, Samui, phangan and Koh Tao. To be honest, the diving in those areas is crap. Most of the coral is dead and they are over crowded.

Yes, can be crowded, but most corals dead, depends on the site. I can take you to sites where you'll see lovely corals.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, NicUnderTheSea said:

When are you travelling and roughly to where? Have a look (Youtube) at Sail Rock in the Gulf, its mindblowingly good

If you think that is mind blowing you really should consider diving at some of Thailand's best sites.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 11:59 AM, sharktooth said:

Which are?

Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa.

Still better than Sail Rock would be sites like Koh Bida Nok, Shark Point, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai, all of Similans, Koh Bon, Surin national marine park.

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2019 at 9:27 AM, stevenl said:

Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa.

Still better than Sail Rock would be sites like Koh Bida Nok, Shark Point, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai, all of Similans, Koh Bon, Surin national marine park.

King Cruiser? It was crap 18 years ago. 

On 2/28/2019 at 3:36 PM, sharktooth said:

King Cruiser? It was crap 18 years ago. 

It wasn't crap then, and still isn't crap. Fish all over the place, barracuda, snapper and plenty of others. As a wreck I agree, nothing special, as a divesite, really good. Visibility tends to be not good though, so due to depth, current and viz it can be challenging.

• 6 months later...

Archived