Petrol lawn mowers

Griff4114

Genuine Honda HRJ216k2 Self Propelled lawn mowers and genuine Troy Bilt TB280ES self propelled lawn mowers made in Tupelo, Mississippi and sent via SM-1 logistics for 400 baht from Buriram to Udon Thani on a weekly basis. Makita petrol mowers are also sent from Buriram to other provinces in Thailand. No need to settle for a fake German sounding name, when you can buy the genuine Honda lawn mower or genuine Makita, or genuine Troy Bilt lawn mower. 

Genuine Honda HRJ216K2 lawn mower Thailand delivery.jpg

Troy Bilt USA lawn mower in Buriram Thailand February 2018.jpg

Thailand Troy Bilt Self propelled Lawn Mower Delivery (1).JPG

On 10/29/2018 at 3:48 PM, kamalabob2 said:

Genuine Honda HRJ216k2 Self Propelled lawn mowers and genuine Troy Bilt TB280ES self propelled lawn mowers made in Tupelo, Mississippi and sent via SM-1 logistics for 400 baht from Buriram to Udon Thani on a weekly basis. Makita petrol mowers are also sent from Buriram to other provinces in Thailand. No need to settle for a fake German sounding name, when you can buy the genuine Honda lawn mower or genuine Makita, or genuine Troy Bilt lawn mower. 

Genuine Honda HRJ216K2 lawn mower Thailand delivery.jpg

Troy Bilt USA lawn mower in Buriram Thailand February 2018.jpg

Thailand Troy Bilt Self propelled Lawn Mower Delivery (1).JPG

And the contact details are ?

There may be more than one store in Buriram who sells genuine Honda self propelled lawn mowers or Troy Bilt lawn mowers. If anyone does a google search with the name of the province or name of the brand chances are a store will have a web page or facebook page. If one searches for a brand and the word Thailand or your province in a google IMAGE search then you can see who really has the real products and not just stock photos from a manufacturers web site.  Example would be Buriram Troy Bilt Lawn Mower  in a google images search. 

Worth checking out Lazada, if only for price comparison purposes. Don't know whether they are any cheaper than the national chains.

I went out shopping in Ubon Ratchathani with a mate who wanted one as it happens yesterday (his wife had the transport for the day, so he needed a wing man with transport). He was looking for a Honda, like the one in Kamlabob's pic at around the 20,000 baht level but settled on another early on in the hunt - a 'Euro' 138cc 4-stroke - from Thai Watsadu (knocked down from around 20,000 to 13,000) which from his prior research he thought was a bargain.

Between us we already had a list of places we knew had a selection (I've casually glanced myself before):-

Thai Watsadu

Do Home (Ubon Watsadu)

Global House

Home Hub

Home Pro

I'm sure all the large Isaan towns have most of these chain DIY sheds.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Troy built and it works great. Mine came with electric start but battery died after about a year and I have not been able to find a replacement. No problem though it starts on first pull of the rope nearly every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived