Information Needed

PAL

I was at this bar towards the end of January and met the manageress/owner who was very helpful and assisted with our onward journey.She gave me a contact phone number which I have lost.It is impossible to get a number from overseas.Can anyone give me a number for the bar.Thank you

I was at this bar towards the end of January and met the manageress/owner who was very helpful and assisted with our onward journey.She gave me a contact phone number which I have lost.It is impossible to get a number from overseas.Can anyone give me a number for the bar.Thank you

Are you sure you were in Chiang Rai?

We have more than one bar here so it is not easy to help you if you don't have more information!

:D :D :bah:

edit:

Sorry, I missed the second line, Top Ten Bar.

I have not a clue where that one is. Was it good?

:o:D :D

Edited by svenivan

Are you sure you were in Chiang Rai?

We have more than one bar here so it is not easy to help you if you don't have more information!

:D :D :bah:

edit:

Sorry, I missed the second line, Top Ten Bar.

I have not a clue where that one is. Was it good?

:o:D :D

mixer.jpg

Thank you for your reply.

I know where the bar is but I don't have a telephone number, which is what I need

A lot of busineses,especially bars, do not have land lines. Cell technology has taken

over. The owner + every girl working there has one. I also heard that the bar has

changed hands-??

Good luck :o