football tragedy ?

3 minus 2

Seems odd that not even the number of people on board has been stated. Did not realise it is official that the chairman was one, even though he obviously was.

Nothing to be said, another tragedy, more lives gone too soon.

Just now, Jip99 said:

Do we really need another thread on this tragic accident.

I think we do as it is not a very nice thread in the news section and a lot of negatives on there which I do not believe would occur in the footy forum amongst football fans.

59 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I think we do as it is not a very nice thread in the news section and a lot of negatives on there which I do not believe would occur in the footy forum amongst football fans.

I certainly agree with that sentiment ..... personally, I would have waited to get the full news story out of the way.... condolences are most appropriate after confirmation of death.

Just now, Jip99 said:

I certainly agree with that sentiment ..... personally, I would have waited to get the full news story out of the way.... condolences are most appropriate after confirmation of death.

Agreed but I'm guessing when people are 6k miles away you feel a bit isolated where info is concerned and you utilise more heads than you have to build a better picture. Still unknown who the passengers were and I hear southgate was on the helicopter to the match! 

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

I fancy Leicester to say what they need to say on the pitch at Cardiff. If they want to repay him it has got to be special.

Thats sentimental rubbish isn't it. He was a great man for Leicester and of course it would be nice if they win today but whether they win, draw or lose it's irrelevant to his passing. What is a very nice touch is some of the players coming over for the funeral ceremony.

Archived