BANGKOK 19 July 2019 03:13
bbi1

Mr. T Taxi Service or similar from BKK to Pattaya

I've read many years ago people recommend Mr. T Taxi Service but then I've also read some people say they are no good anymore. Has anyone used them recently and are they good? How much do they charge from BKK lower Sukhumvit to Pattaya? Does Mr. T Taxi have a website? Are there any other recommended companies, what type of car do they use and what do they charge? Thanks

Edited by bbi1

I changed some years ago from Mr. T to Nam's Taxi. All female drivers. Never a lunatic driver, clean cars, no gas fill up on the way. It's a little more expensive then Mr. T but well worth the roughly 200 Baht. You can find all Info on her website. http://www.namstaxipattaya.com/ 

• Like 1

The limo pattaya. Book online, confirmed, always on time (even for 2am departures), choice of sedan, SUV or van. Bt1400 to from Swampy.  Email: info@thelimopattaya.com

I used Mr T two ways Pattaya<>BKK in the summer and had no problems at all. 1100B all-inclusive. No extras. No stops. No mad drivers.

• Like 2

I get confused because these Pattaya taxi co-operatives are somewhat fluid with drivers and owners changing allegiances / phone numbers / names etc.

For the last few years I have used keak_vr@hotmail.com which may have been Mr T in the past, not sure. Anyway this firm are excellent. 1100 Baht including tolls. Reliable. Safe driving. Polite. I communicate by e-mail, it works for me.

2 hours ago, Briggsy said:

For the last few years I have used keak_vr@hotmail.com which may have been Mr T in the past, not sure. Anyway this firm are excellent. 1100 Baht including tolls. Reliable. Safe driving. Polite. I communicate by e-mail, it works for me.

So not to confuse the OP Keak charges 1400 from Bangkok Sukhumvit to Pattaya.  I'd recommend Keak over Mr. T.  I had a nightmarish experience the one and only time I used Mr. T.  Camry was at least 10 years old.  Low class driver.  Drove slow on the open road but a maniac when there was traffic.  Wouldn't help us with our luggage.  

Edited by AlexCanada
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

So not to confuse the OP Keak charges 1400 from Bangkok Sukhumvit to Pattaya.  I'd recommend Keak over Mr. T.  I had a nightmarish experience the one and only time I used Mr. T.  Camry was at least 10 years old.  Low class driver.  Drove slow on the open road but a maniac when there was traffic.  Wouldn't help us with our luggage.  

Ah yes, thank you, I failed to notice the OP is coming from Sukhumvit not Suwannaphum.

18 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I used Mr T two ways Pattaya<>BKK in the summer and had no problems at all. 1100B all-inclusive. No extras. No stops. No mad drivers.

So far Mr T. seems the cheapest at 1,100 baht from BKK Sukhumvit area while all the others mentioned cost 1,400 or 1,500 baht.

25 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

So far Mr T. seems the cheapest at 1,100 baht from BKK Sukhumvit area while all the others mentioned cost 1,400 or 1,500 baht.

If money is your deciding factor then yes Mr. T is your obvious choice AFAIK.

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

No. BKK is the airport. I dont know what the price is to central Bangkok.

On 10/28/2018 at 5:36 PM, thinkingman said:

The limo pattaya. Book online, confirmed, always on time (even for 2am departures), choice of sedan, SUV or van. Bt1400 to from Swampy.  Email: info@thelimopattaya.com

Have used this mob on numerous occasions never had a problem. Always on time & good car & drivers. Often ring them if in Bangkok & have them pick up from hotel to bring down to Pattaya, good service

Yeah, had a driver with good English a trip or so back. He said that the operators had rented a couple of rooms not too far from Swampy that the drivers could use until their next trip so they did not have to dead head back to Pattaya.

Nobody have an issue with MrT drivers using their mobiles while travelling at 140kph? I do, will try Nams next time

I used Nam's Taxi Service on my recent trip. 1200 baht and an excellent service, very polite and always checking if I was okay during the journey.