Mr. T Taxi Service or similar from BKK to Pattaya

bbi1

I've read many years ago people recommend Mr. T Taxi Service but then I've also read some people say they are no good anymore. Has anyone used them recently and are they good? How much do they charge from BKK lower Sukhumvit to Pattaya? Does Mr. T Taxi have a website? Are there any other recommended companies, what type of car do they use and what do they charge? Thanks

I get confused because these Pattaya taxi co-operatives are somewhat fluid with drivers and owners changing allegiances / phone numbers / names etc.

For the last few years I have used [email protected] which may have been Mr T in the past, not sure. Anyway this firm are excellent. 1100 Baht including tolls. Reliable. Safe driving. Polite. I communicate by e-mail, it works for me.

2 hours ago, Briggsy said:

For the last few years I have used [email protected] which may have been Mr T in the past, not sure. Anyway this firm are excellent. 1100 Baht including tolls. Reliable. Safe driving. Polite. I communicate by e-mail, it works for me.

So not to confuse the OP Keak charges 1400 from Bangkok Sukhumvit to Pattaya.  I'd recommend Keak over Mr. T.  I had a nightmarish experience the one and only time I used Mr. T.  Camry was at least 10 years old.  Low class driver.  Drove slow on the open road but a maniac when there was traffic.  Wouldn't help us with our luggage.  

10 hours ago, AlexCanada said:

So not to confuse the OP Keak charges 1400 from Bangkok Sukhumvit to Pattaya.  I'd recommend Keak over Mr. T.  I had a nightmarish experience the one and only time I used Mr. T.  Camry was at least 10 years old.  Low class driver.  Drove slow on the open road but a maniac when there was traffic.  Wouldn't help us with our luggage.  

Ah yes, thank you, I failed to notice the OP is coming from Sukhumvit not Suwannaphum.

18 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I used Mr T two ways Pattaya<>BKK in the summer and had no problems at all. 1100B all-inclusive. No extras. No stops. No mad drivers.

So far Mr T. seems the cheapest at 1,100 baht from BKK Sukhumvit area while all the others mentioned cost 1,400 or 1,500 baht.

On 10/28/2018 at 5:36 PM, thinkingman said:

The limo pattaya. Book online, confirmed, always on time (even for 2am departures), choice of sedan, SUV or van. Bt1400 to from Swampy.  Email: [email protected]

Have used this mob on numerous occasions never had a problem. Always on time & good car & drivers. Often ring them if in Bangkok & have them pick up from hotel to bring down to Pattaya, good service

51 minutes ago, moontang said:

120 for the bus from Swampy...hard to beat, and safer than a car on flat terrain.

I use the bus when practical, but for early departures or late arrivals it is not practical. Nor is it very good if one has lots of heavy luggage.

I'm actually rather surprised that the first bus isnt earlier and the last bus later.

17 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

I use the bus when practical, but for early departures or late arrivals it is not practical. Nor is it very good if one has lots of heavy luggage.

I'm actually rather surprised that the first bus isnt earlier and the last bus later.

I agree, especially when so many flights come in around sunrise.

6 hours ago, Kerfufle said:

I used Nam's Taxi Service on my recent trip. 1200 baht and an excellent service, very polite and always checking if I was okay during the journey. 

Same here, have used Nam for the last 4 trips and I agree, always excellent service, safe drivers and good cars. 1200 baht well worth.

I used the Bell bus a couple of times as well, 275 baht from the airport and they drop you of at your hotel but the times are a bit unconvinient for me. 

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, kiever said:

i use cherry taxi. 1000 baht.

I thoroughly recommend this lady:

1192573097_DarPattayaTaxibusinesscard.jpg.1bec89cb7e5795f374141af272225e58.jpg

From memory, she charges the same as Mister T - nice clean car and a very careful driver....and she will set up a WiFi hotspot in the car for you.

She used to work in a hotel where I stay frequently and when she set up on her own, I moved from Mister T to her.

On 10/27/2018 at 9:36 PM, bbi1 said:

I've read many years ago people recommend Mr. T Taxi Service but then I've also read some people say they are no good anymore. Has anyone used them recently and are they good? How much do they charge from BKK lower Sukhumvit to Pattaya? Does Mr. T Taxi have a website? Are there any other recommended companies, what type of car do they use and what do they charge? Thanks

I had used Grab taxi multiple times last year from lower sukumvit to Banglamung for 1,600. Also from Ekkamai to Banglamung by bus 107BHT. 

I use Mr. T several times a year, and as recently as a week ago.

Always polite, good diver. Clean car. Safe driving. Always under speed limit. Always prompt. Never bothered for tips or tolls.

And he replies to emails quickly, when booking.

1 hour ago, topt said:

Which is how much these days?

I phrased it that way because I haven't been to Patts since April when it was 1100 either way all inclusive.

So it may or may not have changed by now.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:51 PM, moontang said:

120 for the bus from Swampy...hard to beat, and safer than a car on flat terrain.

I used the last bus one time some years back..It went everywhere dropping workers all over the place .took more than 3 hours to get home.

Archived