Patrons shocked as German teen collapses and dies in Krabi pub

webfact

Anyone else out there ever have their drink spiked? I have, in Thailand and Cambodia. Im not saying that's what happened but it is possible. They usually use valium or zanax. Those mixed with lots of alcohol and or other drugs will kill u!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, sanemax said:

It is suspected that the drugs may have contributed to his death and that is what has been reported , so, its quite reasonable for them to write that in the story

16 hours ago, sanemax said:

It is suspected that the drugs may have contributed to his death and that is what has been reported , so, its quite reasonable for them to write that in the story

Suspected by a non medic who has not yet had access to the toxicology reports , yes very reasonable and very professional....not !

2 hours ago, rumak said:

well you have to admit......that's a pretty big footprint

I like the guy in the middle who is pointing the wrong way, i think it's because he is left handed, and the couple to the left hand side and the guy with the red wooly hat at the right hand side, who are not allowed to point !!!

2 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Suspected by a non medic who has not yet had access to the toxicology reports , yes very reasonable and very professional....not !

That is why it was just suspected  , had a doctor done tests and gave results , it would then be confirmed,  rather than just suspected 

On 10/30/2018 at 3:40 PM, Isaandon said:

Anyone else out there ever have their drink spiked? I have, in Thailand and Cambodia. Im not saying that's what happened but it is possible. They usually use valium or zanax. Those mixed with lots of alcohol and or other drugs will kill u!

My friends and me love to mix alcohol and valium for fun, and we drink a lot, 30+ drinks is common, so articles on the web saying that valium and alcohol is a deadly mix should be taken with a huge grain of salt. It's not like I'm recommending it or something but they love to exaggerate.

During my toothache, I went out one night, had 3 ibuprofen, 3 paracetamol, 3 painkillers from the dentist, 1 propanolol, a handful of valium, 8 whiskey, 5 beer, and another 2 bottles of whiskey shared with the four of us, so make that another 0.35ltr/person. Then finally I got rid of the pain. Took a boy home, had sex, once again in the morning, and obviously a huge hangover.

Just saying, it takes a lot more than spiking your drink with 1 valium or Xanax to drop dead.

10 hours ago, dennis123 said:

My friends and me love to mix alcohol and valium for fun, and we drink a lot, 30+ drinks is common, so articles on the web saying that valium and alcohol is a deadly mix should be taken with a huge grain of salt. //

There is a big difference between an alcoholic and a "normal" person. Alcoholics are known to have progressively accustomed their body to huge quantity of alcohol that normal people could never handle.

I am a non-drinker and always have been a non-drinker. 30 drinks of alcohol very probably would kill me. Valium on top would just be a safety measure in case I decided to commit suicide ! :sad:

5 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

There is a big difference between an alcoholic and a "normal" person. Alcoholics are known to have progressively accustomed their body to huge quantity of alcohol that normal people could never handle.

I am a non-drinker and always have been a non-drinker. 30 drinks of alcohol very probably would kill me. Valium on top would just be a safety measure in case I decided to commit suicide ! :sad:

I'm not an alcoholic!!!

In the past six months I can count the nights I've been drinking at one hand, but when I drink I drink a LOT.

If you give me 30 beers I probably don't make it till the end of the night, or morning as I would fall asleep so I always start with beer, then when I start to feel a little bit tired I take a few vodka Redbull, and mostly we end the night with a few bottles of 100 Piper, mostly mixed with Coke Cola so the caffeine is what keeps me going.

Archived