Australian commits murder so he can send money to Thai woman he met online

webfact

Australian commits murder so he can send money to Thai woman he met online

d4f18b702c3169325e37ad8562029ac2.jpg

Image: Herald Sun

An Australian man brutally murdered his ex-girlfriend after she lent him money which he sent to his Thai mistress who he met online.

At a hearing at Melbourne's Magistrates Court on Sunday, Peter Brown, 57, pleaded guilty to murdering his ex girlfriend, Simone Fraser.

Brown told the court how he had racked up $25,000 in debt after he met a Thai woman online and began sending her money.

With his bank accounts empty, Brown contacted Ms Fraser and asked to borrow some money.

She lent him $3000 which he used to send to his Thai girlfriend, Herald Sun reported.

In March this year, Brown arranged to meet Ms Fraser at her home in Melbourne where he said he would repay the borrowed money. 

However, after arriving at the property, Brown attacked Ms Fraser beating her over the head with a brick and then a golf club.

He then suffocated her with a plastic bag before placing Ms Fraser’s lifeless body in the back of his car and driving to a campsite some 300km where he buried the body.

"The offender strikes the victim with the brick a number of times initially, grabs a plastic bag and tapes it around her head," crown prosecutor Kristie Churchill told a plea hearing on Monday.

"It's at that point he strikes her with a golf club," she said.

He later tried to use Ms Fraser’s credit card to send more money to his Thai mistress.

At the time of his arrest two days later, Brown was on FaceTime to the Thai woman.

"I destroyed a nice lady, a generous lady. There's no excuse for what I did," Brown told police.

"I want to apologise to Simone, I'm deeply, deeply sorry to her family," he said.

Brown will sentenced at a later hearing.

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-29

That must be one of the dumbest persons on our planet. Hey, I meet a girl on Internet. Let´s destroy my economy forever, and borrow some money from my ex-girlfriend.
Better up! Let´s kill her, just for the hell of it.

The man is 57 year old. How has he been allowed to bread the same oxygen as other people?

11 minutes ago, HappyAndRich said:

That must be one of the dumbest persons on our planet. Hey, I meet a girl on Internet. Let´s destroy my economy forever, and borrow some money from my ex-girlfriend.
Better up! Let´s kill her, just for the hell of it.

The man is 57 year old. How has he been allowed to bread the same oxygen as other people?

Unfortunately he is not alone.

I know from an Australian guy who had over the years two Thai girlfriends which cost him a lot of money. But at least he visited them and they visited him and he got some action for his money.

Now his is "in love" with this American girl from the internet. He never saw her but he spend already a lot of money.

He should know better, but he is in love and "my one if different"...

Think with the small head, someone else gets killed.  Not even for any reason, that I can tell-- she did lend him the money, so why kill her later?  Was she calling in the loan?  Refused to give him more?  Even if so, so what-- he had no one else to borrow from?  What about that situation could possibly be worth killing her for?  She was an ex-girlfriend... not like he figured if he killed her, he got all of her money.

Why is nothing being done about this Thai lady? She could have pushed and persuaded him to send all he had, borrow and then kill to send more if necessary. Cyber bullying has sent people away before. She may not be, and is probably not, completely innocent here.

There's no excuse for what dude did, but I have my doubts it was an entirely one sided affair.

8 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Why is nothing being done about this Thai lady? She could have pushed and persuaded him to send all he had, borrow and then kill to send more if necessary. Cyber bullying has sent people away before. She may not be, and is probably not, completely innocent here.

There's no excuse for what dude did, but I have my doubts it was an entirely one sided affair.

are you kidding? :shock1: she is opening a class in Khon Kaen to teach other Thai women how to do this. :cheesy:

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

What would she be guilty of ? Receiving money isn't a crime. Pure speculation that she somehow forced him to send money, or told him to kill someone. It would probably be part of the investigation, looking at correspondence etc, to see if anyone else was involved..

7 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

If I understand correctly he slaughtered this poor woman in this horrible way, not to give her back... $ 3,000?:crying:

And after brutally murdering her, he then drove her body 300km away to bury - in an attempt to hide his crime.

After that "He later tried to use Ms Fraser’s credit card to send more money to his Thai mistress.  At the time of his arrest two days later, Brown was on FaceTime to the Thai woman."

Nonetheless, once arrested.... he still had the nerve to pretend that he regretted his actions!

"I destroyed a nice lady, a generous lady. There's no excuse for what I did," Brown told police.  I want to apologise to Simone, I'm deeply, deeply sorry to her family, he said."

Presumably he hopes this expression of remorse will buy him some leniency....

17 hours ago, stravers said:

I am not supporting the man but the root is the loneliness of the western man. Either you kiss ass or you are alone. 

I am not supporting the man but...

Oh that's good, we are all relieved to know that you do not support a guy who committed such horrors, bravo! :tongue:

Archived