Missing posts to Thai Visa.

Lungstib

Has anyone else noticed posts that they have made just disappearing from a discussion?  On Saturday morning between 6.30am and 8am I post two comments on the rap against dictatorship, both were liked a few times and neither appeared to break any rules. Later that evening I noticed that both posts were missing, there was no "moderator removed a post" and both were no longer included in my activity. They appear to have just disappeared. Several messages to the 'contact us' have garnered no replies and after 2 days I am rather confused as to what has happened. If I posted something against the rules it would be noticed in a few minutes so how come my many appeals for a reason have remained unanswered?

There was this public notice posted that afternoon:

Here are some of the forum rules that were violated:

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed. Short Thai translation of technical terms is permitted in specialty forums.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

With that in mind, this is now closed. 

Archived