Translation help

Exadius

I think it's something like: In a position where we miss each other, chat to each other but can't be together.
The pronoun has been dropped, as is often the case in Thai, and with no other information as to the related parties, I've assumed it to be 'we'.
The first hash tag is something like: Fat with a double chin. Do you want to take care of me?

katana, I know this is just Facebook type speak but there is always a useful kernal of grammar in most communication.
I see อยู่ในจุด as to be at a point in time.
กัน as showing more than one person.
miss one another ได้ >can
chat together ด้ >can
แต่ > but กลับคบ return to being together ไม่ได้ >can not.

If you take คบ as to associate with then I have a problem with talking together without associating but now I see that the internet makes this possible. There must have been a time when these people were closer physically.

I looked up # and it seems to be used here to make general points supporting the message.
Fat and flabby in the neck is associated with old people, ไหว is a question I suppose as you suggest.
Do you know what ใจ้สนใจ้แคร์ might be saying?
It looks lke: heart interested care. Could the first # describe the speaker and the second # describe the listener?
it is anybody's guess I suppose.

'missing' for คิดถึง is good here I think, although the impression is that only the listener actually feels it!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I z reckon ' think about' is better than 'miss' here for คิดถึง less emotional, I think 'อยู่ใน จุด' is referring to the state of their relationship, i.e. it is at the point where they can think of each other and chat, but they cannot date each other again.

'Fatty has a double chin, are you capable of looking after me?'we

I have to agree with bannock, better to leave it alone. คิดถึง always means think about/think of.

เราทำบุญก็ตาม ปาบก็ตาม ควรคิดถึงผลกรรม

It is natural to do good, do bad, (we) should think about the consequences of our actions.

I am not sure about double chin.

เหนียง is the skin hanging from neck seen on fowls, (wattle) cattle (dewlap), in people it is a consequence of ageing (แก่จนเหนียงยาน) I found ‘turkey neck’ on google.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived