Dentist Khon Kaen

banK

Lang Muang Road, (Not Klang Muang, but next parallel road going out of town) about 80 yards on the right, walking up from Srichan Road.

A better description would be directly behind the main police station.

The dentists there speak nearly perfect English, and I know many fellow farangs that also go there.

25 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Lang Muang Road, (Not Klang Muang, but next parallel road going out of town) about 80 yards on the right, walking up from Srichan Road.

The dentists there speak nearly perfect English, and I know many fellow farangs that also go there.

This one?:

https://goo.gl/maps/CT4DWpoESHu

On corner of Lang Mueang Soi 1.

20 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Looking on google maps - there are 2 dentists in that area - the nearest to the police station is called "In-on Dental" and is actually on Lang Muang rd although it doesn't look to be directly behind the police station.

Is this the one?

Thanks for the info - appreciated

banK

4 minutes ago, banK said:

Looking on google maps - there are 2 dentists in that area - the nearest to the police station is called "In-on Dental" and is actually on Lang Muang rd although it doesn't look to be directly behind the police station.

Is this the one?

Thanks for the info - appreciated

banK

Yes, In-on is the one I mean. I don't have the phone number, as I threw away my appointment card when my extreme intensive treatment was finished. He allows me just to turn up whenever, and be treated, rather than making an appointment.

4 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Yes, In-on is the one I mean. I don't have the phone number, as I threw away my appointment card when my extreme intensive treatment was finished. He allows me just to turn up whenever, and be treated, rather than making an appointment.

Sounds like a good dentist.

Have the tel. no. from google maps - 043 224 421.

Tks vy much- will give them  bell.

banK

17 minutes ago, Phuket Man said:

A good lady dentist has a surgery in the road opposite Bangkok Hospital.

She speaks good English and has practiced in Europe for a while

Opposite - Do you mean other side of the dual carriageway going out of town towards airport, or opposite -where you have the pharmacy by the tfc lights?

Tks

banK

Archived