Thai man apologizes for foul mouthed rant after "brake failure" pile up

webfact

So its the cars fault? am i missing something. Why apologize? Drive over him to return the favor i say. These stupid truck drivers are a menace. I used to live in saraburi and there was a truck turned over everyday on the side of the road but sometimes more. Wonder where we could get some stats on this and how many of these trucks are bashed straight and back driving around by the same idiots. 

Thailand, truly a hub of brake failure, or as it is known elsewhere - driving an unsafe, clapped out, grossly overloaded lorry, without proper due care and attention, too close to another vehicle.

So, 500 baht, a wai and off too tomorrows pick up then, after a visit to Acme Panel Beaters

18 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

So you believe this accident had something to do with brake failure then?

Probably not, but considering this was the verdict, people should be charged, and if my kid was in the car, yeah I would have laid him out

Forum members should not give drivers causing traffic collisions such a hard time when they blame the incident on - "brake failure."

Perhaps the drivers really do mean something on the line of - "the brake failed to stop the vehicle in time."

Thus it really is a "failure" of the brake to stop the vehicle.

What the drivers perhaps have neglected mentioning, might be on the line of - "I didn't press that failing brake in time."

Archived