Woman caught peeing in the street in Bangkok was "foreigner" - fined 2,000 baht

snoop1130

Woman caught peeing in the street in Bangkok was "foreigner" - fined 2,000 baht

45015762_515526362298209_3115757408970866688_n.jpg

The woman caught on camera peeing in the street in Bangkok from a yellow cab has been found and fined.

Police found her and took a further sample for drug testing.

Thong Lor police swung into action when they realized the misdemeanor was committed near the Asoke intersection heading to Klong Toei that is in their jurisdiction. 

The footage, taken from the back of a tuk-tuk early Thursday morning, was viewed by millions online. 

Taxi Report TH reported on Facebook that the Thong Lor constabulary traced the woman who had been travelling with three companions from Asoke to Ban Kluay Nam Tai off Rama IV road. 

She was described as a foreigner though her nationality was not mentioned and neither was her name. 

She was fined 2,000 baht for breaking a 1992 regulation about urinating in a public place or in a public area not designated for urination by the authorities. 

Further urine was taken at the station for drug testing but that proved negative.

The foreigner paid the fine and went on her way, said the taxi page report. 

Source: Taxi Report TH

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-30

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, unamazedloso said:

there is probably one or two guys pissing on the side of the road while im taking kids to school. Why arent they fined? 

I'm on a mission now.  Every time I drive past a thai bloke having a piss by the road, I'm going to stop & video it & put it on facebook.  2000 baht fine.  What's my cut?

fined her for having to take a piss and doing it outside instead of inside a taxi who needs his cab to work?? As if she had a choice.

Fine the freaky weirdo who thought it was normal to take a video of her in such circumstances and then stick it all over the web.

1 hour ago, BEngBKK said:

Look chinese....

Not long ago in Cm I was hanging out on my bike and saw a few cute chinese gals walking by--I always enjoy looking at a couple of cuties..until..boom..out of nowhere one just squatted right in the middle of the road and took a tinkle as her friends hung out and acted as no big deal..in the middle of the street on a busy street at that......kinda ruined it for me...so much for ducking behind the  bushes....

Archived