Woman caught peeing in the street in Bangkok was "foreigner" - fined 2,000 baht

snoop1130

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proof, if ever proof was needed, that surveillance in Thailand is getting sophisticated and isn't just about the 'broken' cctv camera's any more.

Probably gonna havta stop gettn bj's from my 'personal assistant' on the way back from swampy now, or at least stop mentioning them on social media.

Oh, wait...

So we have another moron aiming for a first prize in the social media claim to fame awards. The more outrageous, the more media attention they gain, which is the objective of these acts. I`ve no doubts this woman is now boasting about this to all her mates.

I said previously in the couple having sex in a supermarket and a girl exposing herself on a bridge threads that these incidents will continue until the authorities impose some kind of deterrents such as heavy fines or prison sentences to kerb these activities.   

This won`t be the first nor will it be the last until the authorities say, this will no longer be tolerated. 

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

So we have another moron aiming for a first prize in the social media claim to fame awards. The more outrageous, the more media attention they gain, which is the objective of these acts. I`ve no doubts this woman is now boasting about this to all her mates.

I said previously in the couple having sex in a supermarket and a girl exposing herself on a bridge threads that these incidents will continue until the authorities impose some kind of deterrents such as heavy fines or prison sentences to kerb these activities.   

This won`t be the first nor will it be the last until the authorities say, this will no longer be tolerated. 

Really? Yes there are those who strive for media attention and 'posting while stupid' but in this instance, I think she just really wanted to take a pee real bad. Lady bladders are tiny things compared to a blokes plumbing.

Every munter and his dog having a smartphone and FB account is just collateral damage IMHO.

19 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

how do they expect me to find her with this lack of info? :cheesy:

The highly unusual lack of info surrounding her country of origin leads me to think that you should start your search in China - that narrows it down a bit for you.

Or perhaps I'm being cynical...

5 hours ago, nabbie said:

Why does it have to say foreigner? If Thai, does it mean free of charge? 

I was sharing your thoughts. This only encourages more and more nationalistic and xenophobic behavior towards anything and anybody that is not Thai.

Without defending or Thai bashing there are plenty of acts and deeds done by the locals which wouldn't ' pass muster ' in the West.

A woman was fined for urinating in the street would be a better header, if considered newsworthy at all.

Archived