Black or White? Thai Girls wake up!

user343434

This Thread might have been up before but I can't find any.

Time to bring up an issue to hope that not more Thai Girls walking around looking like Napalm Victims after excessive use of whitening medications and creams.

I am pretty sure that 90% of all readers will agree that a nice brown Thai Girl is the symbol for beauty and not the ones that used creams and medications to get white skin.

I see more and more Zombies who look like they just left the Hospital after they got rescued out of a burning Minibus on a Visa run.

The face is in some kind of white that it really is looking surreal and sick.

I prefer the real brown skin combined with the Thai face. It is looking healthy, erotic and has a lot of beauty where the European Girls will be jealous about all her life and many of them see this as the perfect tan.  

I am not talking of Chinese natural white that turns into a red snapper after 5 min in the sun, I mean the Thai woman born with a beautiful brown skin that just get more sexy and erotic after a day on the beach..

Whats your opinion? 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's this got to do with health?  The only tenuous link would be a discussion about the dubious ingredients in some of the whitening creams.  Or to highlight the risks of not using creams with a high SPF.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

8 hours ago, scoutman360 said:

Speak for yourself. I love Asian girls with white skin, Thais/Chinese especially. The brown farm girls don't do it for me. What I don't like is when they wear excessive white facial cover makeup.

At my age I,m not picky....bring them all on I say   :thumbsup:

The OP and some farangs like him prefer Thai girls with darker skin.  That's actually well known within the Thai community. The thing is, the Thai girls he speaks of are not trying to be attractive for him.  They're really not interested in his preference.  They only care about the beauty standards within the Thai community....which is about trying to look more like Koreans, Japanese, Chinese...

I happen to agree with you, OP. I've always found the darker skinned SE Asian girls far more alluring. My missus is a country girl from Kanjanaburi, and has always had beautiful, naturally tanned skin. The gorgeous satin-like feel of many Thai womens' skin is a big draw too. It's a sign of good health (fertility) and is attractive at an almost primal level for many, myself included.

I could never understand why any of them want to become paler or covet that 'new born fish' look that less fortunate northern Asians often have, like some Japanese/Chinese/Korean birds. But, then, we should remember the old adage 'opposites attract' and, at the end of the day, beauty is subjective and the above are simply MY preferences.

It's a cultural oddity where Thais equate white skin with beauty and socioeconomic advantage.
It's ironic in the sense that Thais are xenophobic and don't like white outsiders, but then try to emulate the physical appearance of - white outsiders.  That must lead to just a load of cognitive dissonance.

I'm with you - I like my Asian girls looking - Asian. 

It's a cultural oddity where Thais equate white skin with beauty and socioeconomic advantage.
It's ironic in the sense that Thais are xenophobic and don't like white outsiders, but then try to emulate the physical appearance of - white outsiders.  That must lead to just a load of cognitive dissonance.

I'm with you - I like my Asian girls looking - Asian. 
It is not white caucasians they seek to emulate.

It is East Asians...Chinese, Japanese and especially Korean

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 10/31/2018 at 2:55 PM, Berkshire said:

The OP and some farangs like him prefer Thai girls with darker skin.  That's actually well known within the Thai community. The thing is, the Thai girls he speaks of are not trying to be attractive for him.  They're really not interested in his preference.  They only care about the beauty standards within the Thai community....which is about trying to look more like Koreans, Japanese, Chinese...

'Trying to look like Koreans etc.' and not to look, low class, as they see it. The natural honey colour of the Thai is the one for me.

i totally agree with the op---i find the white/pale thai girls 'unattractive'..

also too dark-is not appealing for me..

i can undersatand why thai women dont like the sun---it takes very little time in the sun-to make them quite dark....

the ones that amaze me-are the unnaturally white chinese tourists--they look unhealthy and sick....

they must spend a fortune on 'whiteners'..

1 minute ago, murraynz said:

i totally agree with the op---i find the white/pale Thai girls 'unattractive'..

also too dark-is not appealing for me..

i can understand why Thai women don't like the sun---it takes very little time in the sun-to make them quite dark....

the ones that amaze me-are the unnaturally white Chinese tourists--they look unhealthy and sick....

they must spend a fortune on 'whiteners'..

+ 1

3 hours ago, edwardflory said:

I like medium to dark olive color, my lady trys to "whiten" but doesn't work....same with her beautiful black hair she trys to color brown

take a close look at your lady's hair in sharp white light,

you will see that it is dark brown, Thais don't have black hair

very few people on the planet have true black hair, you find some in South America though

it is sickening that in this country of brainwashed people, many of those fake white girls are vitamin D deficient and will end up with many disease, cancer, etc... while the solution was out there for free in the sun

and then there are all the dangerous chemicals in those whitening products that nobody seems to care about

one rule: if you would not put it in your mouth, don't put it on the rest of your body ...it will absorb and get into your bloodstream ...

how many girls do you see over here with severe adult acne

Dark skin is ugly to many pooyings.

Whiteners are fu__king with nature.

Whitening is basically skin bleaching.

Same as white sugar. Sugar is brown. It is made white by bleaching.

About 15 years ago in Georgia, USA there was a bleach fire and explosion at a sugar factory.   

The skin and sugar companies know the problems they are causing but profits are more important. 

They don't understand their skin is dark for sun protection. I am a very very blinding white northern European. I  have skin cancer, is benign, not deadly. My arms are ugly, after dermatologists FREEZE, SCRAPE, send samples to the lab, and CORTORIZE to tell me my cancer is not deadly.

Skin whiteners are long-term DEADLY.

I guess looks are more important than DEATH.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:38 PM, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

we should remember the old adage 'opposites attract'

Indeed. I have a nephew here who is very dark, and he has married the whitest girl I have ever seen.

Isn't it strange how members of the same family can be all shades of brown? But then, I suppose it's easier to spot than all shades of white ????

I also like the natural skin color....whatever it is. But unfortunately it seems to be a common occurrence around the world that women think beauty equates with a lighter skin color. I used to live in Africa and just like in Thailand the African ladies were constantly trying to beautify themselves by applying "skin whiteners." Must be great for the cosmetic companies. It could be that many cultures equate dark (or darker) skin with the laboring class and thus aspire to be Hi-So by whitening their skin. I was told by a very attractive Northern Thai lady that she couldn't aspire to get a rich Thai boyfriend/husband because she said her skin was too dark. So it must be a strongly held cultural belief. 

Dark skin is a sign of low status to Thais, it means one has been working in the rice fields. It's a favourable genetic adaptation. HiSo Thais strive for the whitest skin possible, which is why there are so many ridiculously over-priced skin whitening products.

Personally, I revel in the honey-brown skin of my Thai GF. I've also seen quite a few Issan women with very dark skins who are drop-dead gorgeous.

I love Issan women. But my favorite is the white Issan thai woman with long black hair. See the most of them in Khon Kaen. Not a fan of the dark dark Issan woman. So one man’s opinion but I also would pay more for a no tattoo white bar girl than any other.  Having said that I prefer Thai women generally more than any other woman in the world for beauty, attitude and ability to please her man. As long as she is not overweight and acts like a western woman then I have zero interest.  

Archived