All overstayers flushed out by month's end, immigration corruption over - Big Joke

webfact

On 10/31/2018 at 10:24 PM, newatthis said:

Don't forget the caning????

I've been very clear on this from the get go. Barring the extraordinary, there is absolutely no legitimate reason for an overstay. I've been here for 13 years and I've never overstayed because I know the law and the rules and I follow them. If you think that is wrongheaded, there's nothing I can say.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nationalist Propaganda to assist in the social environmental conditioning for the Indiginous population. 

How does the phrase go in the US, ‘Cleaning out the Swamp’. 

Statism what is it good for ? 

‘He who controls (plays) the media, controls (plays) the people’. 

‘Give them Bread and Circuses’. 

Just now, mindfulness said:

Nationalist Propaganda to assist in the social environmental conditioning for the Indiginous population. 

How does the phrase go in the US, ‘Cleaning out the Swamp’. 

Statism what is it good for ? 

‘He who controls (plays) the media, controls (plays) the people’. 

‘Give them Bread and Circuses’. 

Turning the focus of thier own political internal violent statist ways onto issues of illegal immigrants. 

Its a method all statist authoritarian governments to in creating more divide and conquer psychology for the population. 

‘Nationalism’, what is it, really what is it ?   

Quote "delays at border crossings and airports were a thing of the past". OH DEAR, NO. 3 days ago I crossed from Cambodia back into Thailand at Poi-pet and the "Foreigner" (Tourists) queue snaked its way from the 3 Immigration desks past the "40 minute" wait sign back into the reception area at the top of the escalator - at least a 60 minute wait. Further tourists were kept at ground level for safety reasons as the reception area was packed. Overall - possibly 2 hours wait.

2 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

Quote "delays at border crossings and airports were a thing of the past". OH DEAR, NO. 3 days ago I crossed from Cambodia back into Thailand at Poi-pet and the "Foreigner" (Tourists) queue snaked its way from the 3 Immigration desks past the "40 minute" wait sign back into the reception area at the top of the escalator - at least a 60 minute wait. Further tourists were kept at ground level for safety reasons as the reception area was packed. Overall - possibly 2 hours wait.

I think that most of us know that Thai "authority" just love to flap their gums! And we know that they are "on the level" because the sh$t dribbles evenly from both sides of their mouths. And to paraphrase a saying, "talk speaks louder than action" with too many of the idiots!

• 2 months later...

Archived