BANGKOK 23 February 2019 09:50
webfact

More than 130 drug abusers arrested in Saraburi pub raid

Why did someone not tell me about this? I miss all the fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Similar attitudes have compounded the problem the world faces today. It's akin to someone saying that they hope that everyone who drinks is diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver and dies.

Countries who have adopted sensible drug policies, Portugal and Czech Republic, have reported nothing but success and progress in their efforts. Less addicts, people get medical help instead of jail time. Portugal decriminalized ALL drugs 15 years ago and has never been better off. 

WAR ON DRUGS = FAIL. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

Why did someone not tell me about this? I miss all the fun.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Well they tried prohibition in America 90 years ago and we all know how that worked out. There have been drugs since the beginning of mankind. The War on drugs will NEVER be won. Legalize it, collect the tax, let druggies out of prison 

And everybody wins. If people want drugs they will have to work to buy them, not support the drug lords

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2018 at 9:09 AM, Blue bruce said:

Well they tried prohibition in America 90 years ago and we all know how that worked out. There have been drugs since the beginning of mankind. The War on drugs will NEVER be won. Legalize it, collect the tax, let druggies out of prison 

And everybody wins. If people want drugs they will have to work to buy them, not support the drug lords

I agree with all 'cept 'letting the druggies out of prison'  just because it is legal now don't mean they should be released, they were convicted of breaking the law back then, they should serve their time.

• Thanks 1

This has done nothing to "cement" good community relationships (SCG Saraburi for those who do not understand)