Big Joke - hailed as the "People's Policeman" - he's "Wonderful!"

webfact

Big Joke - hailed as the "People's Policeman" - he's "Wonderful!"

45104688_702433316779183_4769639728569909248_n.jpg

You're wonderful!

Hardworking new immigration chief Surachate Hakparn or Big Joke has been hailed as the "People's Policeman".

He's the man people are turning to when they need help in times of trouble. 

Yesterday the Maj-Gen's updated Immigration Bureau website featured a story about a group of Thais ripped-off by Forex fraudsters in Australia.

1pm.jpg

They turned to a tired looking Surachate for help in their hour of need. 

Posters Jar Jar and Thanakorn Limpanuwat hailed him as "Tamruat khong Prachachon" - the policeman of the people.

45227996_702433246779190_7718558737790664704_n.jpg

The latter even posted a thumbs up cartoon cop intimating that Big Joke is doing a wonderful job. 

45134467_1133234190184988_4543264367608594432_n.jpg

Other posters, such as San Panas, said that Big Joke looked tired from all his crime busting and urged him to look after himself.

Surachate promised action in the Forex complaint in which 300 Thais both in Thailand and in Australia have been swindled out of 300 million baht. 

45163751_702433200112528_9045616779426004992_n.jpg

A complainant representing 20 of the victims said that Chatkaew Saengthong and others had promised returns on Facebook of between 6% and 44% in currency trading. 

Interest was forthcoming at first but when larger investments were made contact ended and the money disappeared.

Source/Pictures: Thai Immigration Bureau

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-01

A fool and his money are swiftly parted and they must be pretty stupid to a) get involved with the scam to start with, and b) think that their money, now overseas, is ever likely to be returned, especially by Big Joke. I wonder how long it will take them to work those two facts out?

12 minutes ago, webfact said:

Other posters, such as San Panas, said that Big Joke looked tired from all his crime busting and urged him to look after himself.

Whad'a they expect , photo op's and doing hand gestures at the vinyl board thing is hard graft .. Not to mention de-corrupting Immigration .. 

Like the gentleman or not, he does get things done. 

He does have a strong renown to become one day the Prime Minister of Thailand.

Now only if he could tackle some of the redtape on visa immigration issues for (quality) retirees/expats and make their life easier in Thailand, it would be lovely.

After booting out thousands of over stayers, eradicating corruption in the immigration department and receiving the accolade of "People's Policeman", surely the Junta will have 'Big Joke' penciled in for the 'non-elected' PM position after the unmonitored election.   If there was a 'sword in the stone' in Thailand surely he would be the only one to be able to 'pull it'.

One must wonder though...

How does he find the time to solve so many crimes with doing 20 photo ops a day...

* Immigration issues, he is there, solving it like a Sherlock, photo op...

* Gucci bag issue solved in the morning in Patong, photo op...

* Lunch time busting Ozzie groups, photo photo...

He is so awesome, photo, photo, I want your baby :clap2:

Seems to look much more like a brand that a man those days, maybe indeed been sold to the gullible public as  the new branded nominee for Feb, nice back up plan...

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

A fool and his money are swiftly parted and they must be pretty stupid to a) get involved with the scam to start with, and b) think that their money, now overseas, is ever likely to be returned, especially by Big Joke. I wonder how long it will take them to work those two facts out?

Isaak, get the nails ready the guy is back!

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

Like the gentleman or not, he does get things done. 

He does have a strong renown to become one day the Prime Minister of Thailand.

Now only if he could tackle some of the redtape on visa immigration issues for (quality) retirees/expats and make their life easier in Thailand, it would be lovely.

How does that boot leather taste?

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Yesterday the Maj-Gen's updated Immigration Bureau website featured a story about a group of Thais ripped-off by Forex fraudsters in Australia.

Story doesnt make sense aussies dont have Thai as a second language and wouldnt be targeting a country that they consider as third world for pickings.

My wild guess is Thais living in "Australia" ripped off Thais in Thailand.  Or they could have been using vpns and not even stepping foot out of Thailand. Interesting to see the payment gateway being used as Paypal can give you 6 month claim warranty.

BJ lost all credability after his 100 000 overstayer claims,  the person saying he needed a good sleep was right so he could dream up some new figures.  I lost all respect and credability for the guy.

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Fool and stupid is harsh. 

The victims may have been coaxed in by the smaller percentages and once they saw money coming back thought it was the real deal and then they got hit bit by bit just like the cockroaches in boiler rooms.

Panic sets in and they think by investing more they may get their money back.

The sites probably looks legit and they may have had fake testimonials to back them up etc.

In the victims defense, some may have had a less than adequate education and likely knew little about stocks and shares or currency (all similar scams, just tweeked) except that they heard you can make money and what the fraudsters showed them.

Sure, they were easy targets, as planned by the thieving cockroaches.

They were vulnerable and fell victim to scams like thousands all over the world.

It's too narrow minded to just label them fools and/or stupid IMO.

They have no chance of seeing that money again but I hope the Aussies can track the pond scum down and throw them in jail, those thieving b......... ruin peoples lives

1 hour ago, pattjock said:

And why is this a crime for the Immigration Police??? Got nothing to do with immigration*.

By now we all know that working completely outside the scope of his assigned police duties has never ever stopped Big Joke before.  It's as if someone behind the scenes is grooming him for bigger and better 'things'.  Geez, now who could that be?

*My bold red emphasis, not pattjocks

17 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

Story doesnt make sense aussies dont have Thai as a second language and wouldnt be targeting a country that they consider as third world for pickings.

My wild guess is Thais living in "Australia" ripped off Thais in Thailand.  Or they could have been using vpns and not even stepping foot out of Thailand. Interesting to see the payment gateway being used as Paypal can give you 6 month claim warranty.

BJ lost all credability after his 100 000 overstayer claims,  the person saying he needed a good sleep was right so he could dream up some new figures.  I lost all respect and credability for the guy.

Some of the Thais were in Australia, not Australians ripping off Thais..................:thumbsup:

Surachate promised action in the Forex complaint in which 300 Thais both in Thailand and in Australia have been swindled out of 300 million baht.

Perhaps Big Joke needs to spend more time looking at some of his departments ridiculous rules! I spent all day yesterday at Samutprakarn immigration office to report that my wife was staying with me, she is on a Non O-A retirement visa and had returned to Australia, now is back for 19 days and to follow the rules I had to go to immigration and queue for 4 hours to report the same information which she had written on her TM-6. I really feel sorry for the immigration officers as they are inundated EVERY day with several hundred people, their office is always crowded and they get no relief from their work! 

3 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Some of the Thais were in Australia, not Australians ripping off Thais..................:thumbsup:

Thanks brother my reading comprehension skills are off the charts. ????

Archived