Take your laundry to 7/11 - but better do your knickers at home!

snoop1130

....and could 7/11 please switch off the annoying '' Bing Bong '' which welcomes you enter and as you leave. I feel sorry for the cashier who stands 1.5 meters from it for the whole of their shift. Tesco Lotus Mini's ''BING BONG'' is even louder !!  H&S where are you ?

22 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I've seen you do that! Too funny.

I do it at big c as well. If the queue is hopeless. Sorry, I'm not waiting ten minutes to purchase three items I can most likely do without.

In fairness, I'll do it in states as well.

But if I have anything perishable ill put in in a cooler.

13 hours ago, CALSinCM said:

They are rapidly becoming a 'jack of all trades and a master at none.'  As the long lines form I'll opt back to normal convenience stores like Family Mart and Tops.

Good point, however, I have noticed two Family Marts within walking distance of my place have closed just in the last few weeks. Don't know if that's the general trend or just a coincidence. 

I for one won't be doing my lundry at 7/11.

On Friday, November 02, 2018 at 7:40 PM, Cadbury said:

They will lose money having to launder my thunderbags. My missus refuses to touch them. She takes them to the wash tub on a long bamboo pole and drops them straight into disinfectant. Can't blame her.

Sorry to say I know what you mean . Not here in the provinces 'til 2019 , looks like I will be having to turn my knickers inside out 'til then.

Archived