Jump to content
BANGKOK
ThisIsMick

Travelling all around Thailand by Motorbike and looking for contacts in Isaan!

Recommended Posts

Hey! I've been riding my motorbike all around Thailand in a quest to visit all 77 provinces.

 

I am currently at province #24 (I did all the south already) in Roi Et and thought I could drop a message on ThaiVisa to see if there are other foreigners in the area. I am heading to Mukdahan next, then Amnat, Ubon etc..

 

I take videos of my travel and I am looking for authentic/cool/awesome things to film :) And a beer is always welcome! 

 

My Facebook page is called "This is Mick"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m intrigued. Following on FB[emoji106][emoji2532]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love your work Mick. Great stuff.

Also following your trip on FB.

If you come back to Buriram, assuming you have already crossed it off your list, put a shout out.

There are quite a few "touring" guys here. I am sure you would be welcomed.

Is that a Suzuki van van you are riding?

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did exactly the same thing 10 years ago and fell in love with the joint. Hope you have a blast as I did. I live in Udon pm me when you get up that way.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not too far from Tha Thum if you want to head down this way. There's a great freshwater lake good for swimming that is set up with floating restaurants and jetskis. Then there is the elephant village in Ban Ta Klang. I have a Kawasaki Z900. Buriram is well worth a visit if you've never been. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thai Chi said:

Love your work Mick. Great stuff.

Also following your trip on FB.

If you come back to Buriram, assuming you have already crossed it off your list, put a shout out.

There are quite a few "touring" guys here. I am sure you would be welcomed.

Is that a Suzuki van van you are riding?

 

 

Thanks! Yeah it is a Van Van! Sometimes I wish I had something slightly more powerful, but nonetheless this is a great bike ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, starky said:

Did exactly the same thing 10 years ago and fell in love with the joint. Hope you have a blast as I did. I live in Udon pm me when you get up that way.

Thanks, its been awesome so far. I plan to finish the "south isaan" then head for winter in the north. I will come back to do the "Mekong Isaan" after that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, watso63 said:

I'm not too far from Tha Thum if you want to head down this way. There's a great freshwater lake good for swimming that is set up with floating restaurants and jetskis. Then there is the elephant village in Ban Ta Klang. I have a Kawasaki Z900. Buriram is well worth a visit if you've never been. Cheers.

Thanks I should we there in 2 weeks or so 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mick. Have you made it to Ubon yet? If you're heading this way let me know. Would be happy to talk about ideas and options for you in and around Ubon. I also ride my bike (motorbike) around the area a lot- could give some nice ride options and/or we can go on a ride. You can message me here or look up The Outside Inn's contact info on Facebook or Google, that's our place. Keep enjoying the ride man!

-Brent

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...