Pupil power! Chiang Mai uni girls expose "upskirt" Thai professor - he resigns in shame

rooster59

Pupil power! Chiang Mai uni girls expose "upskirt" Thai professor - he resigns in shame

upskirt.JPG

Image: Daily News

Thai media Daily News reported that female university freshmen suspected their Thai professor's behavior from the start of the semester.

One called "Pan" said that from August she saw a computer tablet on the floor. The more she thought about it the more she thought the professor was up to no good. 

Especially as every time someone tried to move it the professor would get cross. 

She asked her friends what they thought and even those from other classes agreed - something had to be done to expose the Thai professor who was filming upskirt. 

A cunning plan was hatched and a video was taken showing 18 and 19 year old women approaching a table and being filmed from below.

When the "ajarn" wasn't looking one of the students managed to get the tablet to university leaders.

When the footage was viewed it was damning - there were many victims in the 12 minute clip. 

Also police found other similar evidence on the tablet. 

Three of the victims have reported the case to Phuping police where Lt Col Anek Chaiyawong is investigating. 

When news of the contents of the tablet hit there was widespread reaction in the university and online, reported Daily News.

University chiefs confronted the professor concerned. 

Later they said he had just been a teacher on a one year rolling contract and that he had resigned in shame. 

As is common in such stories, the university was not named.

Source:  Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-04

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Later they said he had just been a teacher on a one year rolling contract and that he had resigned in shame..." 

Resigned in shame? That's ridiculous. If someone is sick enough to be taking 'up-skirt' photos of his students, this isn't going to stop him.

Put his picture on the University's website, on the front page of the local paper, and then throw the pervert's ass in jail!

Let him enjoy his fellow inmates doing the 'up-skirt' thing with him...

The sick bar steward resigned in shame, needs a damn good thrashing.

What has been done about it? Same as usual absolutely nothing.

Why were the police not involved, and charges brought?

Ohh nothing must be done to bring the universities name to light, pathetic.

I get that voyeurism is a thing, but I don't get upskirting. A poorly lit view of underwear is hardly interesting. In Thailand you are more likely to only see bicycle shorts and would have to imagine there is underwear underneath it.  Must be some psychological thing.

Can't possibly imagine how this "poorly lit view of underwear" could aid the pervert's masturbatory efforts at all (assumption of his reasons).

Just a fine specimen of a teacher !!!!!

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Why were the police not involved, and charges brought?

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Also police found other similar evidence on the tablet. 

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Three of the victims have reported the case to Phuping police where Lt Col Anek Chaiyawong is investigating. 

Did you even read the post?

43 minutes ago, certacito said:

Did you even read the post?

It appears you have no idea about how things happen here.

Police are investigating???? no they are not, that is just the standard BS for we are doing nothing.

Bicketing /Off topic removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I have been trying to find the IP address of that iPad all morning. You know just as a exercise to keep my hacker skills sharp.   

You just can't help yourself can you.????????...please forward any evidence so I can confirm what he was up to.

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I get that voyeurism is a thing, but I don't get upskirting. A poorly lit view of underwear is hardly interesting. In Thailand you are more likely to only see bicycle shorts and would have to imagine there is underwear underneath it.  Must be some psychological thing.

Sometimes the girl wears thongs or see through underwear , and on occasions , some even go "commando" , its the excitement of not knowing what you are going to get

20 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Sometimes the girl wears thongs or see through underwear , and on occasions , some even go "commando" , its the excitement of not knowing what you are going to get

A few years back, a teacher was telling me about the 'commando' girls. He said occasionally one or two would do that and sit at the front of the classroom, deliberately trying to distract the teacher.

He said it made it quite hard for him.

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

A thong and a prayer ????

2 hours ago, neeray said:

Can't possibly imagine how this "poorly lit view of underwear" could aid the pervert's masturbatory efforts at all (assumption of his reasons).

Just a fine specimen of a teacher !!!!!

Where does it say that they had any?

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I have been trying to find the IP address of that iPad all morning. You know just as a exercise to keep my hacker skills sharp.   

I can't believe it! I hacked the teacher's Apple account and used the "find my iPad" function. 

It is sitting on the bed of the chief of police.

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

4 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Are they still doing that bicycle shorts thing? Such a disappointment, why wear a skirt at all? It must be very sweaty and unhealthy in the heat.  Lycra is intended to be worn during cycle rides for an hour or two, and they do that job very well, certainly not all day, and under other clothing, in a tropical climate.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

That’s a very creepy post. Makes you sound like you’ve done it. 

Archived