Pupil power! Chiang Mai uni girls expose "upskirt" Thai professor - he resigns in shame

rooster59

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...Later they said he had just been a teacher on a one year rolling contract and that he had resigned in shame..." 

Resigned in shame? That's ridiculous. If someone is sick enough to be taking 'up-skirt' photos of his students, this isn't going to stop him.

Put his picture on the University's website, on the front page of the local paper, and then throw the pervert's ass in jail!

Let him enjoy his fellow inmates doing the 'up-skirt' thing with him...

And then he can sue them all for damaging his reputation. That is the way the law stands in Thailand. Whether someone is guilty or not and the accusation is justified is entirely irrelevant. Thailand is a very strange country where many things exist as if in an alternate universe.

10 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I get that voyeurism is a thing, but I don't get upskirting. A poorly lit view of underwear is hardly interesting. In Thailand you are more likely to only see bicycle shorts and would have to imagine there is underwear underneath it.  Must be some psychological thing.

Yea I agree, for him it was probably just the thought ,,, just a tosser,,,

Not my thing - but then, I'm sure there are  m o r e  years' of similar videos on the WWW than the professor has time to watch them all.

<deleted>? He must be a real plonker! 

Modern cameras can be hidden on the frames of spectacles. Guess he was tightfisted as well... 

On 11/4/2018 at 6:03 AM, colinneil said:

The sick bar steward resigned in shame, needs a damn good thrashing.

What has been done about it? Same as usual absolutely nothing.

Why were the police not involved, and charges brought?

Ohh nothing must be done to bring the universities name to light, pathetic.

On 11/4/2018 at 7:57 AM, certacito said:

Did you even read the post?

There are about ten members on this forum who seem to fall over themselves to be the first, or among the first posters, so they dont have time to read or consider what is actually being said.

They come in with their often repeated cliches "Thais are lazy" "Thais never fight one on one"etc etc. A few people will "like" them which only encourages them. 

I suspect most of this group, despite being know it alls regarding all things Thai, wouldn't be able to read a single sentence of Thai, live in Nakon Nowhere where no one speaks English, so are actually very isolated, lonely and struggling to live in Thailand and unable, financially, to leave. 

It would be good if these members let other people get in first who actually have some knowledge on the OP. For example, in this post someone who actually knows the school or a student that goes there. I really am not interested in hearing the same worn out generalized comments for the same posters over and over again whose lives seem to revolve around getting "likes".

6 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

There are about ten members on this forum who seem to fall over themselves to be the first, or among the first posters, so they dont have time to read or consider what is actually being said.

They come in with their often repeated cliches "Thais are lazy" "Thais never fight one on one"etc etc. A few people will "like" them which only encourages them. 

I suspect most of this group, despite being know it alls regarding all things Thai, wouldn't be able to read a single sentence of Thai, live in Nakon Nowhere where no one speaks English, so are actually very isolated, lonely and struggling to live in Thailand and unable, financially, to leave. 

It would be good if these members let other people get in first who actually have some knowledge on the OP. For example, in this post someone who actually knows the school or a student that goes there. I really am not interested in hearing the same worn out generalized comments for the same posters over and over again whose lives seem to revolve around getting "likes".

Why are you a member on TV?

You seem to hate it, you talk a load of nonsense, and it would be good if you just buggered off.

Just to answer a few of your points, yes i live in Nakon nowhere, several people around here speak English, myself i speak some Thai, not perfect but enough to be understood.

No i am not lonely, have several good friends visit me, not struggling to live, can afford to leave but dont want to.

On 11/4/2018 at 11:23 AM, bluesofa said:

A few years back, a teacher was telling me about the 'commando' girls. He said occasionally one or two would do that and sit at the front of the classroom, deliberately trying to distract the teacher.

He said it made it quite hard for him.

I experienced this guest  lecturing in a university here many years ago. More than made up. For the bureaucratic bullshit I had to put up with. 

23 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Are they still doing that bicycle shorts thing? Such a disappointment, why wear a skirt at all? It must be very sweaty and unhealthy in the heat.  Lycra is intended to be worn during cycle rides for an hour or two, and they do that job very well, certainly not all day, and under other clothing, in a tropical climate.

Don't really understand the whole uniform concept, do you. 

8 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why are you a member on TV?

You seem to hate it, you talk a load of nonsense, and it would be good if you just buggered off.

Just to answer a few of your points, yes i live in Nakon nowhere, several people around here speak English, myself i speak some Thai, not perfect but enough to be understood.

No i am not lonely, have several good friends visit me, not struggling to live, can afford to leave but dont want to.

I am a "member" so as to hear from people with actual experience regarding the threads that i read. Not to read the same old stuff repeated by the same ten people who feel they have to comment on every single thread where they have no knowledge, often with a superiority complex over the Thais.

Do you have any insider knowledge regarding the OP? 

Can you read a basic Thai sentence? So you are illiterate?

Keep commenting all you like, but perhaps let others who actually have something to contribute get in first. It really is off putting having to read through comment after comment before you finally get to one with a bit of actual insider knowledge.

The above is a classic example, you say that police were not involved. How do you "know' that? You dont. You simply posted what you imagined happened, despite what is in the OP.  You dont actually "know' anything regarding this case, do you?

I would like to here from people who do.

13 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

I am a "member" so as to hear from people with actual experience regarding the threads that i read. Not to read the same old stuff repeated by the same ten people who feel they have to comment on every single thread where they have no knowledge, often with a superiority complex over the Thais.

Do you have any insider knowledge regarding the OP? 

Can you read a basic Thai sentence? So you are illiterate?

Keep commenting all you like, but perhaps let others who actually have something to contribute get in first. It really is off putting having to read through comment after comment before you finally get to one with a bit of actual insider knowledge.

The above is a classic example, you say that police were not involved. How do you "know' that? You dont. You simply posted what you imagined happened, despite what is in the OP.  You dont actually "know' anything regarding this case, do you?

I would like to here from people who do.

When I read the report the police wasn't mentioned and was lead to believe it would be the usual cover up to save the reputation of the uni.it is now reported that the police have finally be informed of the tutor and his shenanigans...when I read some of the comments I get through the first line and think oh here we go again and leave it at that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 2:45 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

I admit to having carnal thoughts as the uni girls pass Mad Dog as I'm tucking into my Weetabix and Heineken....its a good job the camera on my phone is broken or I'd be having the pointy finger treatment too.

There is a website where Thai uni girls do live videos of other girls walking around from a very low angle.  I am thinking this is a little much to bust the poor prof for something the girls post live everyday.  Or maybe the prof was jealous of the beans the girls were getting. 

2 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

There is a website where Thai uni girls do live videos of other girls walking around from a very low angle.  I am thinking this is a little much to bust the poor prof for something the girls post live everyday.  Or maybe the prof was jealous of the beans the girls were getting. 

But is it a fair to compare young girls 'being young girls' to a much older man of 'stature' upskirting them. In one case I guess that they acquiesse, in the other, they do not.

2 minutes ago, neeray said:

But is it a fair to compare young girls 'being young girls' to a much older man of 'stature' upskirting them. In one case I guess that they acquiesse, in the other, they do not.

That's a good point.  Which is more important the person or the act?  The act is the same in one case done by a PC person in the other a non PC person.  An old man can't look at a uni girl and leer but another uni girl can look at a uni girl and leer. 

58 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Those of us out of the loop would need the website to make a fair comparison. ????

Archived