Housewife murder and rape in Khon Kaen: She teased me, says Thai man arrested in Bangkok

rooster59

Housewife murder and rape in Khon Kaen: She teased me, says Thai man arrested in Bangkok

murder.JPG

Image: Daily News

Police in Bangkok arrested a 43 year old man at Hualampong Railway station for the murder of a Khon Kaen housewife back in May.

"Kung", 52, was found battered to death at a house in Nam Pong district on May 20th. An autopsy showed that she had also been raped. 

Nabbed on a warrant Friday afternoon was Sompong Khamhong.

He told investigators that he had known the victim for one year. He said that she invited him over to her house but when he was there she did nothing but spend time on her phone to other men. He said she was teasing him.

At this point he decided to beat her to death. 

He accomplished this by kicking her and attacking her with his bare hands. 

After the murder Sompong said he ordained into the monkhood at a temple in Muang district of Amnat Charoen. 

After this didn't work out he went to the Wat Dhammakaya temple in Pathum Thani but was expelled after just a week for being a useless waste of space. 

He was caught as he waited to board a train back home to Kalasin, he said.

There he will face murder and rape charges.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-04

"...he went to the Wat Dhammakaya temple in Pathum Thani but was expelled after just a week for being a useless waste of space..."

While I don't doubt the assessment, I do have to wonder if there is a box to be ticked for "being a useless waste of space" on assessment forms.

if there is, a HUGE number of bureaucrats are now in perilous danger of being so assessed...

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

38 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

for being a useless waste of space. 

It seems that this guy is a useless waste of space in this world, not only in a temple, hopefully, the space he's going to occupy for the rest of his life will be very small and tiny, like a prison cell...

52 minutes ago, rooster59 said:
she did nothing but spend time on her phone to other men. He said she was teasing him.

At this point he decided to beat her to death

About time Thailand started hanging (obviously, to death} some of these completely useless examples of human beings.

"At this point he decided to beat her to death. 

He accomplished this by kicking her and attacking her with his bare hands. 

After the murder Sompong said he ordained into the monkhood. . . " 

Doin' what comes naturally.

7 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...he went to the Wat Dhammakaya temple in Pathum Thani but was expelled after just a week for being a useless waste of space..."

While I don't doubt the assessment, I do have to wonder if there is a box to be ticked for "being a useless waste of space" on assessment forms.

if there is, a HUGE number of bureaucrats are now in perilous danger of being so assessed...

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Or being guilty of or wanted on any outstanding criminal charges ?

I was just wondering how many monks are evading capture by donning the robes?

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He told investigators that he had known the victim for one year. He said that she invited him over to her house but when he was there she did nothing but spend time on her phone to other men. He said she was teasing him.

So what is wrong with turning round and saying "Screw you, i am leaving " ( or rather not screw you so I leaving ).

He said that he decided to bash her to death but there is nothing stated about the rape. Did he think about raping her before or after he thought about bashing her to death or was it a case of while he was bashing her to death that he decided to rape her and did he rape her before or after he bashed her to death

scumbag for sure

1 hour ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

A word of advice.  Don't act on those feelings, or you could end up in a place where a phone would be a considerable asset and comfort to you.

Perhaps the term 'tongue in cheek' was not recognised. Ah well.

55 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Perhaps the term 'tongue in cheek' was not recognised. Ah well.

We all - well most of us - knew it was a bit of dry humour. You didn't have to justify yourself. This is not a court or police station.

3 hours ago, Russell17au said:

He said that he decided to bash her to death but there is nothing stated about the rape. Did he think about raping her before or after he thought about bashing her to death or was it a case of while he was bashing her to death that he decided to rape her and did he rape her before or after he bashed her to death

scumbag for sure

In for a penny, in for a dollar, they say! :glare:

8 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

So what is wrong with turning round and saying "Screw you, i am leaving " ( or rather not screw you so I leaving ).

Losing Big face ! That is what thai men are afraid of. They do not have the mental preparation to back off any face losing confrontation so they just react. 

Archived