Cheap, unlimited 3g/4g for 1 month (slow ok)

khman

Hi,

1 month ago, I got very special offer from AIS, directly from their shop, 149 bahts simcard+unlimited 3g in terms of traffic, just 4Mb/s speed limit.

What a great deal. Especially as I only use internet, I do not call/sms (this is outdated nope?). Also I don't need very high speed as I mostly only browse/youtube from phone/whatsapp.

Now this offer is no longer valid.

Then I am looking for unlimited or say min 5GB traffic (ideally 10), no matter of the speed (the more the better but it's ok if not high speed). I will need it for 1 month.

About price, ideally less than 400 bahts...

I don't mind much the network... AIS, True, Dtac, ...

Thank you for your help!

If you want to continue to utilise your existing SIM, AIS charges 481.50 for their 4 Mbps unlimited package. *777*7155#

If that is too rich for your blood, their 1 Mbps package is 321 baht; *777*7153#

If you can live with 1 Mbps, the cheapest deal currently is with a new Truemove H SIM. 

Pick up a new Truemove H SIM, top up with at least 100 baht and apply *900*9954#

96.3 baht

Apply before the 30th of November.

If 1 Mbps is not enough, then again you can get a new Truemove H SIM(49 baht) and apply a volume package; *900*1954# 52.43 baht gets you 4GB over seven days.

On 11/5/2018 at 7:20 AM, JamJar said:

If you can live with 1 Mbps, the cheapest deal currently is with a new Truemove H SIM. 

Pick up a new Truemove H SIM, top up with at least 100 baht and apply *900*9954#

96.3 baht

@JamJar

Hi,

Again thanks for your reply. I went to a big True shop, I explained i want simcard then use this code, they were astonished, said there is no guarantee/no refund if it doesn't work, I said ok. They seemed astonished that I want to use a code they are unaware of. Ah ah ah.

It worked perfectly, and it is 4Mb/s they say on the SMS (and I checked with speedtest), not 1Mb/s. All this for 96THB (+ simcard), it's an amazing deal, and largely enough for me in terms of speed for mostly Whatsap, a bit of web, and some rare internet sharing/Tether.

Thanks much again....!

On 11/11/2018 at 9:09 PM, khman said:

@JamJar

Hi,

Again thanks for your reply. I went to a big True shop, I explained i want simcard then use this code, they were astonished, said there is no guarantee/no refund if it doesn't work, I said ok. They seemed astonished that I want to use a code they are unaware of. Ah ah ah.

It worked perfectly, and it is 4Mb/s they say on the SMS (and I checked with speedtest), not 1Mb/s. All this for 96THB (+ simcard), it's an amazing deal, and largely enough for me in terms of speed for mostly Whatsap, a bit of web, and some rare internet sharing/Tether.

Thanks much again....!

Is this deal is limited to 1 month only?

Or, is it unlimited?

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, khman said:

Hi friends, now I am looking for unlimited, high speed internet.

Unlimited in volume/traffic

Highest speed at 4G

I saw this from AIS http://www.ais.co.th/one-2-call/addon/en/nonstop.html :

*777*7156# : unlimited 4G at 300Mb/sec , 1500 THB.

Any other good offer?

Thanks much for your help.

It's 1605 baht. Same as with Truemove H

The other other is capped at 10 Mbps for about a third of that price per month or 90 days for 1487.30

11 minutes ago, khman said:

Hi

Please can you give me more infos on the TrueMove prepaid unlimited 4g? Do you have the exact price and USSD code so I can subscribe? Thanks

Before you do so, you should run a speed test with each of your SIMs using a full speed day package.

That way you can ascertain the max speed you will receive at your location. Don't expect anything close to 300 Mbps.

In addition make sure that your device is capable of 4G on the network, otherwise you'll be limited to 4Mbps on the 300 Mbps package.

Once you've ascertained which offers the greatest bandwidth, you can make an informed decision. If for instance, your max speed is 11 Mbps, better to go for the 10 Mbps package.

Truemove H Up to 300 Mbps *900*1703#

Already told you the exact price.

Archived