Italian man arrested with ganja and ammunition on Koh Lipe

webfact

5 hours ago, how241 said:

Far away from a pound of weed.  454 grams in a pound. Not even a half pound.  About 5 ounces, a little  more than 1/4 pound. 

You're not counting the 210 grams they found at his place. That's just over 355 grams. That's a lot of weed.

I am surprised he hasn't been done for intent to supply but think he will by the time he goes to court.

Selling in a reggae bar and carrying it on him, pretty damn stupid or was smoking too much himself to care.

He was probably some thai boys bitch.

I think the thai boys probably found another mug to take over his 'patch' after he got to obvious and they asked the police to come and pick up their wanna be gangsta mate.

6 hours ago, BigC said:

Ammunition is useless with out a gun well sort of. 

As for the weed, in a way it would make sense to buy in bulk to save you having to hang around dealers every few days

personally for me drugs in Thailand are a big NO but if you get done then you get done. We already know it’s not a good place to get caught 

but it probably not as bad as Malaysia 

My uncle was arrested at his room for  having few grams of marijuana back in July, ended up on soi 9 police station for a night, next day take to court where he was fined 2500 baht.

we all know that if you are caught with heavy drugs in Thailand and big amounts you will be in jail for a while,but it seems to me when reading news articles regularly, people being caught with drugs even heavy drugs multiple times do only a short time in prison, but back in the days there was long long time in jail for small amounts, more tolerant these days I guess, which is good.

Such and idiot. If you are going to be spending the rest of your life in the Bangkok Hilton, you might as well have done it over good quality weed. That stuff is Mexican swag!  I live where it is legal to have 8 ounces; People would throw that shit out and be insulted if you gave it as a gift.

1 hour ago, The traveler said:

My uncle was arrested at his room for  having few grams of marijuana back in July, ended up on soi 9 police station for a night, next day take to court where he was fined 2500 baht.

we all know that if you are caught with heavy drugs in Thailand and big amounts you will be in jail for a while,but it seems to me when reading news articles regularly, people being caught with drugs even heavy drugs multiple times do only a short time in prison, but back in the days there was long long time in jail for small amounts, more tolerant these days I guess, which is good.

Soi 9 is Pattaya ? And why court ? he could not arrange something with the cops ? It seems also so quick to go to court the next day ? are you sure.

Then he was deported ?

6 hours ago, JetSetFvr said:

Such and idiot. If you are going to be spending the rest of your life in the Bangkok Hilton, you might as well have done it over good quality weed. That stuff is Mexican swag!  I live where it is legal to have 8 ounces; People would throw that shit out and be insulted if you gave it as a gift.

????

16 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Prefer a stoned Italian in a reggae bar in the middle of nowhere with a big bag of weed

Until he starts driving or riding? ????

Not a lot of commonsense to be keeping (claimed) ammunition for someone else - perhaps the police couldn't find the gun?

2 hours ago, dallen52 said:

Maybe they meant.

Marconi..

The radio guy.

Not the macaroni the pizza guy. 

I doubt if any local in the Kingdom has heard of 'Marconi"! ????

Don't believe the oft touted Thai 4.0, they're not yet at Thai 1.0. :coffee1: 

I always wonder why some alleged criminals are allowed to cover their faces (during the obligatory "photoshoot opportunities for RTP") and yet others, like this Italian guy have their face uncovered? 

The recent two Chinese baggage thieves had their faces covered! Mmmm........

58 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Until he starts driving or riding? ????

Not a lot of commonsense to be keeping (claimed) ammunition for someone else - perhaps the police couldn't find the gun?

Yeah, have you ever driven with someone high? They are slow as balls, and will sit at a stop sign waiting for it to turn green.

20 minutes ago, lust said:

Yeah, have you ever driven with someone high? They are slow as balls, and will sit at a stop sign waiting for it to turn green.

You wish!

In my current 'nanny state' there are many serious road crashes and fatalities caused by people under the influence of drugs/alcohol! ????

2 hours ago, lvr181 said:

You wish!

In my current 'nanny state' there are many serious road crashes and fatalities caused by people under the influence of drugs/alcohol! ????

I HIGHLY doubt it’s from weed. Maybe a combination of drinking and weed or other drugs.

I'm from Canada. Weed is 100% legal there and there haven’t been any reports of weed causing an accident.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4256586/marijuana-impaired-driving/

Rather amusing, and these people were made to smoke a Huge amount of high grade bud. 

A gram of this stuff would make it difficult to get off the sofa, and all tested they knew they were too high and would rather not be behind the wheel. 

On 11/5/2018 at 11:57 PM, The traveler said:

Problem is now you get found guilty they are deporting people. 

Before the penalty for small bit of cannabise was either a 1500 baht fine or 3 months in jail basically up to the judge 

1 hour ago, BigC said:

Problem is now you get found guilty they are deporting people. 

Before the penalty for small bit of cannabise was either a 1500 baht fine or 3 months in jail basically up to the judge 

Nobody has ever been jailed 3 months for some weed, or maybe only if cannot pay the cheap fine.

And I do not think that they deport foreigners for this also, or maybe only in the retarded south.

Archived