Apple Pie

CockneyGit

Apologies if this is already answered somewhere, but where do I go in BKK to get a decent apple pie and other goodies? Christmas is coming and it's nice to have a few treats.

Don't want to be running all over BKK looking for goodies so any ideas where to head for, which shop etc.

Villa Market, M&S ??

Cheers.

From your screen name I'm guessing you want a proper British style apple pie, made from cooking apples. Not sure where you would find those here, apart from the freezer cabinet.

But if you like French-style apple tarts made from sliced eating apples, BigC in Pattaya Klang do some quite nice large ones for 199B, and recently they were on promo at 129B. Maybe branches near you also do them.  Worth a look if you cant find the real thing.

for apple pie, i rate apple crumble the highest here in thailand,

i buy it at friendship supermarket in pattaya

ed: you truly must get a hold of devon custard,

its a light blue and white can,

and it is easily the best custard you can get in thailand by a wide margin

Villa 33/1 IMHO. Close to BTS and a good selection of goodies. I know they had Christmas mince pies last year so will probably have apple pies too.

There is a Villa much closer to where I live, but they do not have a full selection like 33/1 for both sweet and savory. 

Apple pies in the below link.

https://shoponline.villamarket.com/catalogsearch/result/?form_key=xCd3iNLap9XNR2Pt&q=apple+pie

Archived