BANGKOK 22 February 2019 16:08
ozziedave007

Structural Engineer Required. Chiang Mai.

Big thumbs up Dave!

I popped over to look at this problem and at the time: I kept saying this construction defies logic, it defies Thai building design and I have never seen insitu poured walls.

The concrete floor beams had been brought in one at a time and pinned together with cleats.

Without doubt it was a tread very carefully job.

Typically though construction is standard and predictable but if you take everything for granted it can be a downfall.

Thats a major job looking great now, the rest will be a walk in the park...but dont bank on it.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 11:26 AM, jij said:

I can highly recommend the below engineer. he's thai, but speak excellent english and worked on the Promenade and the mae rim makro.

นายอัคควัทธ์  พุทธิบุญสวัสดิ์

Mr. Akkawat Putthiboonsawat

(+66) 086 777 3071

Line ID – akkawat.put

I endorse that!  Akkawat is excellent and has worked or consulted on a lot of serious projects around town.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 8:27 PM, ozziedave007 said:

yes mate

Thought so.. 

The big house with the huge pool to the right of the entrance / security.. Thats now derelict.. I used to rent.. 

Way too many structural build issues.. Subsiding.. Cracks.. Broken pool.. and total idiocy of any and all Karnkanok engineers, repairers, etc they sent out.. Couldnt take it.. Reason I noticed was the cast walls.. 

This is the Karnkanok build quality.. Believe it or not as I looked on shock, the Karnkanok chief repair guy was ear to ear smiles at what a good job this was.. 

dgqZs5Lpk-KBsJDsFmKUVYoYxE4M8WGwo_Tg1Zep