Norwegian arrested at Pattaya convenience store after "drunken" rampage

webfact

Norwegian arrested at Pattaya convenience store after "drunken" rampage

45424035_2222403307802136_7281679857057005568_n.jpg

Pictures (4) Pattaya Eastern News

Customers at a Family Mart in Pattaya were shocked on Monday night as police took down a large, white tourist who had been making a nuisance of himself. 

He was found to be a Norwegian though police could ascertain little else as he was "drunk on something", reported Pattaya Eastern News. 

Earlier the tourist had kicked and smashed police vehicles outside the station on Beach Road. 

He had then smashed a decorative light on a tree and kicked it down the road. 

He then moved into the convenience store and started trashing things there.

Enough was enough. Pattaya police mounted a charge and arrested the unruly foreigner and put him in the cells. 

They had no idea what he had taken or why he was behaving in such a manner. 

Source: Pattaya Eastern News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-06

45579978_2222403034468830_1650111909543804928_n.jpg

45434245_2222403167802150_8276227118388477952_n.jpg

45461318_2222403454468788_4188712442206879744_n.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he accidentally kick that tree and then apologise to it at the beginning of the vid?

Hope he's got a copy of his....."rampage".

Great stuff and sure to be looked back upon with hilarity by him and his chums at a future date.

Go Norway!

What's the fine for opening a pack of toothpicks and throwing them on the floor?

Would they treat a Chinese tourist like this?

Sorry, I can't see he's committed any crime that would deserve being thrown to the ground and handcuffed.

If being a bit odd was a crime most ThaiVISA posters (including me) would already be in jail.

He seemed rather happy to be arrested...maybe he was  angry he couldn't get to the beach because of the never ending "nourishment hoardings"  so went to Family mart for some toothpicks instead !

Notice how the Thais in the video refer to him as "mun"   or "it"   charming !!!!

55 minutes ago, petermik said:

I would not say drunken rampage but sure as hell he,s taken/smoked something......:sad:

If people reacted like this when they smoked something, half the world would be in tatters! He's just depressed that he didn't bring the family with him to the world class resort!

1 hour ago, petermik said:

I would not say drunken rampage but sure as hell he,s taken/smoked something

Wondering if one of the girls slipped him a roofie but he got away before it kicked in.  Definitely blotto, though.  The place is full of cops and he doesn't notice it.  When he comes to in the morning this could all be news to him.

Always something entertaining going down on Beach Rd.  Cops should have thrown a net over him instead of the tackle, would been more amusing.

58 minutes ago, kkerry said:

To be fair, it can get frustrating when Family Mart does not stock what you want... should have gone to seven-eleven like everyone else ????

Sometimes I also get frustrated when a store has hundreds of items I don't need, and then is completely out of the item I want to buy.  For instance, 1x2 coffee filters, when 1x4 coffee filters are the standard.  I will toss their display around in protest.  Product sourcing and properly stocking shelves are not skills Thais seem to understand.  Tops is particularly guilty of this offense.  They can arrest me and throw me in a jail cell if they want. 

21 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Wondering if one of the girls slipped him a roofie but he got away before it kicked in.  Definitely blotto, though.  The place is full of cops and he doesn't notice it.  When he comes to in the morning this could all be news to him.

Always something entertaining going down on Beach Rd.  Cops should have thrown a net over him instead of the tackle, would been more amusing.

This actually occurred to me. 

The other thought was ketamine, but that's usually taken voluntarily. 

Archived