Norwegian arrested at Pattaya convenience store after "drunken" rampage

webfact

4 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

He looks massive compared to the Thai police quiet brave of them

Yeah hes a big boy.

Interesting to watch the police tactics here. No screaming "get on the ground" as they do in the US.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah hes a big boy.

Interesting to watch the police tactics here. No screaming "get on the ground" as they do in the US.

Yes quiet effective though best no warning .

I often wonder if they actually have effective ammunition in their guns. Or any?

I can’t remember the location but we did see border troops with no magazines in their M16s a few years back, the weapons looked in very poor condition and no obvious ammunition pouches.

one thing for sure I won’t be testing them to see ????

9 hours ago, petermik said:

I would not say drunken rampage but sure as hell he,s taken/smoked something......:sad:

Wrong gender, but judging by his size I reckon he took a swig from the Drink Me bottle and ended up in wonderland.

It doesn't appear to be alcohol as his movements don't indicate a slowing or poor motor control, (watch his fingers in the video).  Something for sure happened to him whether he consumed something knowingly or not or he has mental problems.  Blood/urine tests will give some answers maybe.  Certainly not normal behavior for anyone.  I hope if it is mental that they get him some help.  

14 hours ago, PAWNEESE said:

Are you a troll ?  He was being followed and eventually arrested very professionally (bearing in mind he was acting crazy) BECAUSE HE HAD DAMAGED POLICE VEHICLES in a Police carpark AND A LIGHT FITTING which he kicked down the road.. Plus acting crazy in the street. Or is that accepted in your country ?

Toothpicks not the issue other than more proof he acting deranged. They only showed the toothpicks but he was pushing lots of things onto the floor and no doubt acting up before the camera got on him. 

lol are you trolling me??

The article clearly says "He then moved into the convenience store and started trashing things there." The fact that the writer considers a few toothpics on the floor "Trashing things" one can  only imagine what "kicked and smashed police vehicles" was.....did his foot touch the wheel and he put his hands on the bonnet ????????????

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

What's the fine for opening a pack of toothpicks and throwing them on the floor?

Would they treat a Chinese tourist like this?

Sorry, I can't see he's committed any crime that would deserve being thrown to the ground and handcuffed.

If being a bit odd was a crime most ThaiVISA posters (including me) would already be in jail.

well He is sooo Big better play it safe 5 to 1 as always 

13 hours ago, Patriot1066 said:

Yes quiet effective though best no warning .

I often wonder if they actually have effective ammunition in their guns. Or any?

I can’t remember the location but we did see border troops with no magazines in their M16s a few years back, the weapons looked in very poor condition and no obvious ammunition pouches.

one thing for sure I won’t be testing them to see ????

I won’t be testing them to see yes the maybe hit you by accident i think the average Thai Cop fires 1 training round every second year

On 11/6/2018 at 10:41 AM, DogNo1 said:

Psychiatric conditions are poorly perceived by the general public so people are judged when they act out as if they were in their normal state of mind hence the almost medieval roar of the lions' pit crowd here.  Let's wait and see whether he is given a psychiatric examination.  It is an established fact that many of the inhabitants of American prisons are actually people with intractable psychiatric conditions.  I could refer skeptics of this to several 60 Minutes episodes. Perhaps the man deserves some compassion and psychiatric treatment but I doubt this would satiate the "raw meat" crowd here.

Indeed. Most of the posters here are guilty of worse behaviour in what they write and how they write it, but they do it anonymously. 

Plebs baying for blood.

Good thing this guy was not in America.  Probably would be dead with 5 cops emptying their guns...reloading...and emptying them again.  With the excuse that..."they saw what appeared to be a gun in the guys hand".  Then the cops would be allowed to go on paid leave to deal with their trauma of almost being killed by the guy.

Archived