Big Joke arrests Korean on 13 year "overstay"

webfact

4 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

is this some form of tit for tat, the Koreans announce they are sending back Thais, then suddenly BJ is on the case and it just happens to be Koreans?

..it seems he can stumble across any nationality in any street.

Most of you saw S. Korea deported 10,000 Thai on overstay and

think there’s another 127,000.......... Wow.

knew a thai person went to S.Korea to work on tourist visa as many have. She (Tom) a woman portrays as man. First day work to 

difficult next day told boss she a woman not do man work. Boss

daid look like man do man work. Came back before visa expired 

2 hours ago, phil2407 said:

Amazing when Interpol red flags -  seems to work for every other country except for Thailand trying to get their own - “something is afoot Watson” 

Maybe if you had given this some more thought, you would have known that Thailand is the only one who can't be blamed for the red notice on the person you have in mind doesn't work. It's the country where he's currently residing that's responsible for the arrest.

2 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Maybe if you had given this some more thought, you would have known that Thailand is the only one who can't be blamed for the red notice on the person you have in mind doesn't work. It's the country where he's currently residing that's responsible for the arrest.

But this country has to request the red notice, first.

5 hours ago, CALSinCM said:

Now, what about the tens of thousand of Thai nationals illegally staying and working in South Korea? America?   Personally, I'd sort of like to know what the Big Jokester thinks about his own country-men (and women) flaunting the immigration laws of other countries.  Actually I already know the answer.

It's a computer error. No Thai would do such a thing.

15 officers and Big Joke lined up, they have a big bus waiting outside who will drive them to the next destination and another photo opportunity , another overstayer to catch , another robbery, another fraud. 

The odds for Big Joke will be back in the headlines tomorrow is the same as if there will be a sunrise tomorrow. 

If this guy was my superior I'd be very irate.   I put in all the hours and hard work and then someone else steps up pins a medal on his own chest then publically states how great and hard working he is.  Stealing and fraudulently claiming the glory for every single crime and misdemeanour solved in the country and abroad.

13 hours ago, SkyNets said:

At what point will he ask, what the hell were previous officers doing all day?

No need to ask...the were collecting envelopes. Done properly this takes a huge percentage of one's time. Cuts way into minor wife time, football betting, and all of the other activities one simply must do in this position. 

I love the way all you so called respectable Visitors to Thailand make jokes of someone on the Police force actually trying to do his job properly and clamp down on everyone breaking the Laws and maybe with enough help he might be able to protect some of his people from the tourists who miss treat them and seem to think the women aren't worth anything and when their finished with them dispose of them in Dumpsters and the like 
There should be more Police like this guy who has cought a few Overstayers Now 
Not like most of the past Police who take Bribes and were as currupt as letting anything go as long as they got enough of a payout from Foreiners then let them do what ever they liked
Which isn't doing the Thai people any good when they never knew if they went out if they'd get back home or not 
This guy has got a BIG JOB to change the way things were and still are and to clean up Thailand from the garbage Users that go there to just use and abuse the people mainly the Women
I think some of you need to re think your attitudes about other races 

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

If this guy was my superior I'd be very irate.   I put in all the hours and hard work and then someone else steps up pins a medal on his own chest then publically states how great and hard working he is.  Stealing and fraudulently claiming the glory for every single crime and misdemeanour solved in the country and abroad.

If you worked under him and he's taking the glory then that glory is also yours because you work with him and do the arrests as well maybe he should state that him and his fellow Officers arrested all these people 
But as long as your doing your job properly and cleaning up Thailand from the Foreign influence that kills and kidnaps women from Thailand you are wort a medal 
But be proud to work for the guy who is getting the medals for it because while there are Police Officers in Thailand doing things correctly and not just there to get the Bribes your 1 of the Good Guys 
What you should also be looking into is the Corruption in the forces that allow bad things to happen all the time 
And get Good Decent Officers in their place instead who will look after their people from any bad doers 
I take my hat off to you and any Officers who do their jobs correctly and aren't corrupt in any way over there 
It's about time all the corruption STOPED !!!

14 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

is this some form of tit for tat, the Koreans announce they are sending back Thais, then suddenly BJ is on the case and it just happens to be Koreans?

The SKs are kicking out Thais working illegally, quite right too. More to come as there are 200000 or so and they had the chance to leave without any penalty but decided to stay so tough luck.

16 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

I would love to have a boss like BJ he does all the work even the small stuff.  

He does do the work,  doesn't he? 

He does the work? Nah.

The OP's 3rd photo quite clearly shows, his "posing" team, of 18 persons who must have done the work for/with him in order to "qualify" to be included in the photo shoot! :coffee1:

Archived