A Rh – ( A Negative) blood donation required in Nakorn Pathom

Jonathan Fairfield

A Rh – ( A Negative) blood donation required in Nakorn Pathom

blood.jpg

Patient:  Mr.Robert McLarty (HN 60-05401)
•    Blood type : A Rh – ( A Negative)
•    Hospital : Chandru Hospital, Kampangsaen, Nakorn Pathom
(ร.พ.จันทรุเบกษา กำแพงแสน) http://www.chandruhospital.rtaf.mi.th
•    Contact person : Mrs.Thicha McLarty (Wife) Tel. 0971368956

Unfortunately, his blood type is A Rh- which is very rare among Thai people(only 3 in 1,000) and the blood bank has also ran out of it.

I am A negative. Live in Pattaya area. If someone in Nakorn Pathom could arrange details with a hospital in Pattaya, then would be happy to go in and donate a unit. ( not sure they will allow more than one unit at a time). Would have to let me know details though.  Someone at the receiving end would need to organise having it picked up from the hospital / clinic though. I think it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive each way if I understand where the patient is. Maybe that will help ?

2 hours ago, Jaxxper said:

I am A negative. Live in Pattaya area. If someone in Nakorn Pathom could arrange details with a hospital in Pattaya, then would be happy to go in and donate a unit. ( not sure they will allow more than one unit at a time). Would have to let me know details though.  Someone at the receiving end would need to organise having it picked up from the hospital / clinic though. I think it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive each way if I understand where the patient is. Maybe that will help ?

I am also A- and live Pattaya area. Regular donor to Thai Red Cross and UK. Willing to gove locally or travel to Bangkok. Last donation 1st September. 

Archived