French man, Thai girlfriend convicted for gruesome murder of Italian expat in rural Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

It seems you're stubbornly reluctant to read this  :tongue:

"neighbours told the court how they had witnessed de Stefani being violent towards and even threatening to kill Rujira and her two children" 

Not at all. So you think this warrants death?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Not at all. So you think this warrants death?

Certainly not, 

No offence but here you go from one extreme to the other, you have accustomed us to better:smile:

My answer was simply to:" Why, what did the dead guy do that was wrong?" 

"threatening to kill Rujira and her two children"  and  answer like that does not mean I condone his murder.... and to soften my answer in case your ego would be ticklish since I allow myself to think you had not read everything I even add :tongue:

4 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

It seems you're stubbornly reluctant to read this  :tongue:

"neighbours told the court how they had witnessed de Stefani being violent towards and even threatening to kill Rujira and her two children" 

Of course they would never lie to protect their own :coffee1:

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Why, what did the dead guy do that was wrong?

"neighbours told the court how they had witnessed de Stefani being violent towards and even threatening to kill Rujira and her two children" - he was hardly a candidate for The Man of the Year Award.

19 minutes ago, djayz said:

"neighbours told the court how they had witnessed de Stefani being violent towards and even threatening to kill Rujira and her two children" - he was hardly a candidate for The Man of the Year Award.

.. And Mr. de Stefani is dead, so he cannot defend himself.. ok.

6 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

True, but I would take the word of neighbourS (plural) (no conspiracy theories please) over one de Stefani any day - dead or alive. 

20 hours ago, Booboo101 said:

How does a woman like that even get one man, never mind numerous lovers, she’s one crazy <deleted>.

its hard to feel sorry for anyone in this case !

Crazy <deleted> good. 

8 hours ago, djayz said:

And you just believe that at face value because you read it?  The fact that he is dead and cannot refute the allegation and the fact the woman severely slashed the next guy doesn't play a part in your world? She is hardly the woman of the year either, is she?

8 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Exactly! What can't speak can't say anything.

2 hours ago, djayz said:

True, but I would take the word of neighbourS (plural) (no conspiracy theories please) over one de Stefani any day - dead or alive. 

You would take the word of some upcountry Thai villagers who automatically side with a woman that comes from the same village because he was just ' a foreigner? ' Most Thais would take a court date as an ' outing ' especially if the French guy or Thai woman were paying their expenses to go and speak for them.

I do not know either party, but this looks like blatant premeditated murder. The old Italian guy didn't deserve to die here just because he fell in love with the wrong woman. However, if I were to form an opinion based on the limited evidence we have and the scar on the French guy's face, which is nasty and was meant to cause damage, I would say she was the violent one in the relationship!

14 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

None of us knew the victim and the murderers can speak anything after he is dead because he cannot defend himself against what they are saying.

Also, if unhappy in a relationship, walk out of the door.

You appear to be condoning murder!

You appear to  be a hysterical ninny!    

who is attempting  to put words in my mouth.   

3 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

And you just believe that at face value because you read it?  The fact that he is dead and cannot refute the allegation and the fact the woman severely slashed the next guy doesn't play a part in your world? She is hardly the woman of the year either, is she?

Exactly! What can't speak can't say anything.

You would take the word of some upcountry Thai villagers who automatically side with a woman that comes from the same village because he was just ' a foreigner? ' Most Thais would take a court date as an ' outing ' especially if the French guy or Thai woman were paying their expenses to go and speak for them.

I do not know either party, but this looks like blatant premeditated murder. The old Italian guy didn't deserve to die here just because he fell in love with the wrong woman. However, if I were to form an opinion based on the limited evidence we have and the scar on the French guy's face, which is nasty and was meant to cause damage, I would say she was the violent one in the relationship!

You seem to think that all villagers are dishonest and spineless. There are a lot more honest people in villages and in the country than you think. 

Nobody deserves to be murdered, but, the line "show me your friends, and I'll tell you who you are" comes to mind. 

Anyways, RIP de Stefani. 

Archived