Nuts! Man needs 15 stitches after python bites him on the toilet

webfact

Nuts! Man needs 15 stitches after python bites him on the toilet

1PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Bangkok man relieving himself yesterday at his Lat Prao home felt something bite him.

He was horrified when he put his hand under his body and realized that it was a large python. 

Anyawut Phoamphai got the help of a friend who took him to a clinic then he was transferred to a hospital.

Despite a serious wound to his undercarriage he was allowed home after getting 15 stitches. 

Daily News reported that the python - returned to nature by the snake catchers at Ruam Katanyu foundation - had bitten Anyawaut on the testicles. 

"I was doing my business when I felt a nip," Anyawut told Thai Rath in a video. "I grabbed the snake by the neck - it was huge". 

The incident happened in Lat Prao Soi 84 in northern Bangkok and was reported to the world via the "Nakorn 45" page on Facebook.

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-09

You would think he would have at least tried to flush first thinking it was someone else's leftovers, even if he didn't see it was a snake.  But so many people sit down without ever looking and not only on the toilet.

My first glance at the picture, & seeing the snake on the right, I actually thought it was something else, that had come from the gentleman.

:laugh:

Common decency prevents me from explaining further, & indeed speculating as to how it might have been 'delivered'.

????

Ah yes the cobra in the toilet story again . I think we already had 5 of these this year.  And how did the cobra end up in the toilet ? No filter in the water tank ? TIT. 

I know I am a little dumb ( feel free to comment ).....But can someone please explain how a big snake ends up coming up through the toilet pipes? We see signs everywhere in toilets not to put paper down the pan as the pipes are too small and clog up, yet the head on that snake must be three inches across.

OMG.   Again?   No wonder th Chinese numbers are down.   I will have to remember to turn the light on and look before business in Thailand.    I love snakes but I'm pretty sure in my pain I would kill the snake before calling for help. 

Archived