British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

udon.jpg

video screenshot

A British man was filmed being abusive to the owner of a bar in Udon Thani.

Footage of the incident, which was shared to the Expat Info Udon Thani Facebook page on Thursday, shows the lout wearing a green shirt and baseball cap and sticking his middle fingers up at the person taking the video.

He then approaches the camera and hurls a torrent of abuse at the person filming, before identifying himself as ‘Jamie Bomber’.

It’s not known what prompted the incident.

One person commenting on the thread on Facebook claimed that after he left the bar he was approached by a tuk tuk driver who offered him a lift, for which Jamie allegedly replied: "I don't understand what you're saying you f*****g c**t”.

Others claimed that Jamie had been seen trying to pick fights with patrons at the City Lodge guesthouse in Udon Thani.

It is not known if his behaviour has been reported to the police.

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-09

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These people should travel a lot lighter and leave the additional baggage at home.

There is being drunk and being a drunken fool. Mind you, he will probably be proud of that video clip, messed up mindset.

9 minutes ago, Lodestone said:

What does "chav," apparently a Briticism, mean?

It's a term that started in the north of England but quickly spread across the UK. I just looked it up and it is supposed to stand for "Council House And Violent". not sure if thats right but it is used to generally describe the low life that behave badly and dress a certain way,, specifically baseball caps, T shirts and jogging bottoms.

Not people us Brits are proud to call our own. Every country has these kind of people, I just wish they would stay where they are and not travel giving such a negative stereotype to normal Brits,, but what can you do.

34 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What an unpleasant character.

Morons like him make me ashamed that I am British.

Why im sure there are Dutch morons like that too. I never feel bad for what other Dutch people might do. They are not me. Same reason why I don't like to generalize too much about Thais as bad behavior of one should not shame others. 

23 minutes ago, dabhand said:

There's been a dearth of Brits acting like, er, Brits recently, so well played that man for bringing us back into focus.????

Normal Brits do not behave this way fella. I dare say there are plenty of nob-ends in the country you hail from, where is that by way? ????

It's a bar that sells alcohol,  yet doesn't want drunks? 

What a sick world we live in when you can't tell someone to f off without being spread over the internet. The batgirl had no right talking this man's video when he was drunk, without his consent.

Thank God there was no Facebook when I drank.

48 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What an unpleasant character.

Morons like him make me ashamed that I am British.

Don't worry man. No country has the market cornered on <deleted>. Every country has them. I'm Swedish and American and there are plenty in both of those countries too. 

17 minutes ago, robblok said:

Why im sure there are Dutch morons like that too. I never feel bad for what other Dutch people might do. They are not me. Same reason why I don't like to generalize too much about Thais as bad behavior of one should not shame others. 

Trouble is that "the people" have a tendency to take the actions of a minority as a justification for unleashing their nascent prejudices upon the majority.

That is evidenced daily on these pages where many of "the people" of the TVF "community" regularly zero in on the behaviour of minorities (who exist within foreign minorities) as proof of the evil of them all.

let us hope that the people of Isaan do not find themselves enduring (on a regular basis) the sort of behaviour that has become commonplace in the "tourist" areas and has, probably, soured the attitude of many ordinary Thai people towards foreigners in general.

However the constant exhortations (to tourists) to discover the "real" Thailand (in Isaan) probably guarantee it.

33 minutes ago, Tiredofglasshalfemptyexpat said:

Here he is. Feel free to send him a message rather than being keyboard warriors on here

https://www.facebook.com/roy.demeo.75

Why send him a message? Let him suffer the consequences of his actions....he's obviously looking for trouble...……...he won't have to look too far!

Archived