British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

On 11/9/2018 at 1:04 PM, chrisinth said:

These people should travel a lot lighter and leave the additional baggage at home.

There is being drunk and being a drunken fool. Mind you, he will probably be proud of that video clip, messed up mindset.

Yep, there's the 'I'm tough, I told him in his face and I frightened him, I'm tough, I love it...'

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also saw a similar guy fighting in the $#!t lodge but in December although I’m sure he was Australian. He acted in a similar way and lost a lot of blood ending the night at the Bangkok hospital around the corner. 

23 hours ago, sambum said:

Recently, or way back in November - 5 months ago - when he first made a @#$% of himself?

3 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

I also saw a similar guy fighting in the $#!t lodge but in December although I’m sure he was Australian. He acted in a similar way and lost a lot of blood ending the night at the Bangkok hospital around the corner. 

Sorry, but is the $#!t lodge the same place as the shitty lodge, and is it now known as the A**a Inn - Soi 1 Sukhumvit, as the Bumungrad is just round the corner?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 1:03 PM, Lodestone said:

What does "chav," apparently a Briticism, mean?

Google it. Its complicated.  But low class thug, with gold, track suit,  trainers, baseball cap, illiterate,  in a gang, ..there's loads of info about this particular sub cultural tendency. Basically white working class youth <deleted> by the system looking for outlets   

• 4 weeks later...

A common enough sight around the likes of Soi 6 or Sukhumvit, but it makes my heart sink to learn filth like this are appearing in, comparatively, backwater parts like Udon. 

I'm not familiar with Udon, but was thinking of giving it a whirl later this summer. Hopefully this was just an isolated incident.

44 minutes ago, nupersoodles said:

A common enough sight around the likes of Soi 6 or Sukhumvit, but it makes my heart sink to learn filth like this are appearing in, comparatively, backwater parts like Udon. 

I'm not familiar with Udon, but was thinking of giving it a whirl later this summer. Hopefully this was just an isolated incident.

Well as it happened in November last year, he's probably been "isolated" already!

• 4 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 1:47 PM, billd766 said:

What an unpleasant character.

Morons like him make me ashamed that I am British.

You are only responsible for your own behavior and speech. Even if he is British doesn't mean you have to ashamed it's got nothing to do with you.  Everybody should get this right in the first place. Whether Americans or Japanese or Chinese.

There are millions of morons like this in every race

1 hour ago, ylmiri said:

You are only responsible for your own behavior and speech. Even if he is British doesn't mean you have to ashamed it's got nothing to do with you.  Everybody should get this right in the first place. Whether Americans or Japanese or Chinese.

There are millions of morons like this in every race

A little bit of  exaggeration always helps to get the point across! "Millions?" If so the planet would be like a Zombie movie!

The point bild766 makes is a valid one. Thais see this kind of behaviour a few times and the next thing is all Brits are morons. I have lived in Thailand for quite a few years now, and when I first came here, EVERYBODY had a smile for you. Unfortunately not so much now - from surly shop staff to rip off vendors, the attitude has changed drastically, and behaviour like this is more than partly to blame.

On 4/19/2019 at 2:33 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Google it. Its complicated.  But low class thug, with gold, track suit,  trainers, baseball cap, illiterate,  in a gang, ..there's loads of info about this particular sub cultural tendency. Basically white working class youth <deleted> by the system looking for outlets   

Which exists at some level in pretty much every country.

21 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

Running out of up to date reports to get ones teeth in i see.

I agree. Guys read the date on these things before commenting. I only see the new comments because I originally commented on the topic. Its nearly a year old, hardly relevent now.

Archived