British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

It's a bar that sells alcohol,  yet doesn't want drunks? 

What a sick world we live in when you can't tell someone to f off without being spread over the internet. The batgirl had no right talking this man's video when he was drunk, without his consent.

Thank God there was no Facebook when I drank.

You are the only one around here defending the guy, saying that we should have sympathy for a offensive drunk (in other posts here) and putting the blame more on the bar for selling alcohol. Three points for you:

1. Watch the video again - he had clearly been verbally abusive to her before it started. She wasn't just randomly recording some drunk customer but rather making a record in case things went more south

2. Not all of us who drink become obnoxious @$$holes like this when we've had a few... this guy deserves no sympathy for his behaviour

3. Bars sell alcohol but you can't assume they want falling-down or obnoxious drunks. Just like restaurants don't want their customers to over-eat until they vomit at their tables. This guy is responsible for his behaviour - don't put it on the bar owner

13 minutes ago, Docno said:

You are the only one around here defending the guy, saying that we should have sympathy for a offensive drunk (in other posts here) and putting the blame more on the bar for selling alcohol. Three points for you:

1. Watch the video again - he had clearly been verbally abusive to her before it started. She wasn't just randomly recording some drunk customer but rather making a record in case things went more south

2. Not all of us who drink become obnoxious @$$holes like this when we've had a few... this guy deserves no sympathy for his behaviour

3. Bars sell alcohol but you can't assume they want falling-down or obnoxious drunks. Just like restaurants don't want their customers to over-eat until they vomit at their tables. This guy is responsible for his behaviour - don't put it on the bar owner

I agree with Neeranam here, it seems quite ironic to make a living selling alcohol, while condemning drunken behaviour.

Like selling cars and complaining about exhaust fumes..hypocritical.

2 hours ago, Tiredofglasshalfemptyexpat said:

Here he is. Feel free to send him a message rather than being keyboard warriors on here

https://www.facebook.com/roy.demeo.75

i see on his FB page..he visited Sydney, if he acted like this.. he would have his head kicked in.. quick smart. Dropkick.. he is a tough guy with simple thai people. would be happy to tell him to his face .. but not need the online hassle. His day will come.. very soon i would think.

1 hour ago, sniggie said:

Well, what do you expect! I imagine that the only reason baseball cap manufacturers don't include instructions with their product is that the design makes it self-evident how they should be worn. 

They probably should include instructions - I see a large number of morons still manage to put them on back to front.......

2 hours ago, hangdonger said:

What bellend he is. He couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, and looks like some kind of 90's spoof boy band. 

Exactly what I thought, a real 90's throwback.  Hopefully he will mouth off to someone who will retaliate and kick the sh*t out of him.  With some morons there is little else you can do.

All you people sending him messages is a waste of time. The last activity on his account seems to be February, its obviously not his main account if in fact he is a facebook user. Dont humour him any more. He is as you all say a disgrace

2 hours ago, car720 said:

Dead man walking.

accident waiting to happen.

no another note why did the bar serve him, or not ask him to leave ? properly cos the greed of the bar just to earn another 20 baht profit, him and the bar properly well suited together.

2 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

When I saw this I didn't think about that he represents the U.K. I just thought how alcohol seems to bring out the a**hole in a lot of people.

i think maybe uve got to be a bit of a a## hole in the first place for the alcohol to bring it out.

Archived