British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

7 minutes ago, Tony Hanscomb said:

This is totaly normal working class British behavior. This is also why there are so many brits who come to live in thailand to get away from it.

Thailand get used to this type because you advertised and invited him. If I was thailand I would not invite these types.

"This is totaly normal working class British behavior."

An expert on it are you? (By the way I doubt if you are qualified to diagnose "normal working class British behaviour" - it is 'totally - not "totaly", and you need to be educated to a certain standard to perform such a diagnosis.

My diagnosis of "normal working class behaviour" is far removed from yours I'm afraid, but I do agree that some of them are "chavs" but the same can be said of some University yobs!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Docno said:

No - it's like selling cars then being held responsible for car accidents. The person who buys the car has responsibility for their behaviour just as the person who buys the beer... 

Selling beer to an alcoholic is like selling a car to a child, or a blind person, the bar is totally at fault here for serving him.

My brother owns pubs in Aberdeen and would not have served this man, would have asked him to leave, or even called the police.

He certainly wouldnt have taken a video of him and posted it online.

1 hour ago, Cranky said:

Cockney <deleted> would be more precise

Correct ,and the poster that you were responding to needs to learn to read - the headline states:-

"British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

4 hours ago, anterian said:

Why is everyone assuming he is a Brit.

Well, apart from the Cockney/Southern accent being a bit of a giveaway:-

British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

4 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

When I saw this I didn't think about that he represents the U.K. I just thought how alcohol seems to bring out the a**hole in a lot of people.

Total Wanaker obviously a newcomer to Thailand, many years ago My Mate & I saw a newcomer in a Pattaya, this Guy ripped of he Necklass & stamped on it which was a picture of the King, the Mamasan was picking up the Phone when I stopped her, after My mate decked him, we explained what he done, following he was full of forgiveness. took the lady to buy a new one & stood drinks for us in the Bar, Moral of this quote is read up on the dos & dont's before you come to Thailand       

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

It's a bar that sells alcohol.

Doesn't mean you have to buy it.

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

yet doesn't want drunks? 

Not ones that abuse and act like morons.

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What a sick world we live in when you can't tell someone to f off without being spread over the internet.

Anti social behaviour and total filth he's actions deserves to be posted everywhere.

The batgirl had no right talking this man's video when he was drunk.

The worker has every right to take this idiots video.

Without his consent.

They don't need consent and either does big brother that probably in most establishments and on just about every street corner.

Thank God there was no Facebook when I drank.

Thank god it is now.

12 minutes ago, Melvyn Barnes said:

Total Wanaker obviously a newcomer to Thailand, many years ago My Mate & I saw a newcomer in a Pattaya, this Guy ripped of he Necklass & stamped on it which was a picture of the King, the Mamasan was picking up the Phone when I stopped her, after My mate decked him, we explained what he done, following he was full of forgiveness. took the lady to buy a new one & stood drinks for us in the Bar, Moral of this quote is read up on the dos & dont's before you come to Thailand       

How is this relevant to the guy in this video? He stamped on nothing, just swore, omg, said a bad word in a bar. Obviously the owner feels higher up the Thai hierarchal social ladder, which doesn't happen a lot for a bargirl.

4 hours ago, Tiredofglasshalfemptyexpat said:

????????????????????????Roy Demeo was a Mafia hitman in the US...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_DeMeo

Bet this guy isnt as tough.....

My question is...who here would have slapped him down if they had witnessed it?

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Is that like a Scouser or a Yob?

It’s the acronym for CHAV, a term used in England. Yob is a similar term. A scouser is just someone who comes from Liverpool, it’s not a derogatory term. Like the spray paint vandal scouser Lee, it just refers to where he comes from. In Scotland the term NED is used, stands for “non educated delinquent”. 

Archived