British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How is this relevant to the guy in this video? He stamped on nothing, just swore, omg, said a bad word in a bar. Obviously the owner feels higher up the Thai hierarchal social ladder, which doesn't happen a lot for a bargirl.

Obviously this guy has no respect for Thai people or Thailand it self and I hear a bit of chauvinism from your post.Sounds like this guy is related to you.

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:
10 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Regardless of the guy's bad manners, i would not go into a bar where you can be filmed and exposed just for some less than polite words.

I agree, this will not be good for the bar's custom.

... i would guess that other customers of the bar are not too happy about the video.

7 minutes ago, nikmar said:

<deleted>. I ve watched Dads army and they're nothing like this fella.

Seriously, Ive been reading some of the vitriol that's been left on his Facebook page. If the commentors are you guys then some of you need to take a look at yourself because it's as bad as he is. 

And some of them, if they live in thailand, could be facing massive defamation lawsuits ;-) 

Just watched the video and the filmer seemed to be provoking ,  filming him whilst being abusive and the guy reacted to that .

They probably had a disagreement before hand and the filmer provoked him into being abusive with the sole intention of filming it and  publicising it to get revenge on him for whatever he did to upset her 

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Just watched the video and the filmer seemed to be provoking ,  filming him whilst being abusive and the guy reacted to that .

They probably had a disagreement before hand and the filmer provoked him into being abusive with the sole intention of filming it and  publicising it to get revenge on him for whatever he did to upset her 

Maybe, anyway, filming a drunk who has lost a plot seems a coward act to me.

3 hours ago, jeffreysearch said:

i see on his FB page..he visited Sydney, if he acted like this.. he would have his head kicked in.. quick smart. Dropkick.. he is a tough guy with simple thai people. would be happy to tell him to his face .. but not need the online hassle. His day will come.. very soon i would think.

Are you the keyboard Hell's angel threatening him on Facebook?

Unbelievable, why all the hatred??

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Right, is there anyone here that hasn't done something they regret while drunk?

Not so monumentally retarded, no....  Getting silly when three-sheets, sure.... Getting aggressive and swearing at everyone in the middle of the afternoon, no...  and to be honest not many do, its only a few tools who seem to think its ok to behave like this. 

Look at the Japanese, they can often be found drinking to excess to the point of falling in their food... but you never see them behaving aggressively like complete and utter tools, something tells me the culture this muppet grew up in is in some way or form socially tolerant of such 'imbicilic boorishness'.....

Now that this video has reached social medial I wonder whether this 'quantum-prat' regrets anything.... 

2 minutes ago, geoff65 said:
15 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Maybe, anyway, filming a drunk who has lost a plot seems a coward act to me.

More about proof if the moron went on a drunken rampage and started to smash the place up.

That happened only in your fantasy.

9 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not so monumentally retarded, no....  Getting silly when three-sheets, sure.... Getting aggressive and swearing at everyone in the middle of the afternoon, no...  and to be honest not many do, its only a few tools who seem to think its ok to behave like this. 

Did he do that though ?

The video just shows him reacting to provocation from a woman videoing him and being abusive to him 

3 hours ago, jeffreysearch said:

i see on his FB page..he visited Sydney, if he acted like this.. he would have his head kicked in.. quick smart. Dropkick.. he is a tough guy with simple thai people. would be happy to tell him to his face .. but not need the online hassle. His day will come.. very soon i would think.

You are behaving exactly how you think he behaved .

You are being abusive and threatening and he wasnt behaving like that 

You are worse than he is  

5 hours ago, animalmagic said:

council housed and violent

While that is an amusing acronym, it's original meaning was baby, from old Romany gipsy language, it was hijacked by the travelling community, and it's meaning became corrupted to mean, uneducated and common. Chavy = baby

Archived