3BB worker in Hua Hin suspended after posting sexy selfies with foreign women customers

rooster59

3BB worker in Hua Hin suspended after posting sexy selfies with foreign women customers

hua hin.JPG

Image: Daily News

An employee of 3BB broadband company in Hua Hin has been suspended for a month after posting pictures of himself with foreign women on house visits. 

The women were in a state of undress or in see-through clothing. 

The employee boasted to friends about his encounters.

But his suggestive comments and claims that he may harm the women angered his employees, reported Daily News. 

A letter from the company was posted on a popular social media site stating that he had been suspended for a month pending further investigation of his "inappropriate behavior". 

Negative comments by other posters indicated the women involved were living in Hua Hin. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-10

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

Absolutely....many ladies look far more sexy in clothes ..than with no clothes on?

True. No one would ever want to see my wife naked.

When out on my travels here in Chiang Mai I have seen young western women, mainly tourists that their attire leaves hardly anything to the imaginative. Not that I`m complaining being a full hot blooded male, but it does make one perceive these women in uncomplimentary ways, never know whether to say; hello or how much? I have seen the ways Thai by-standers look at them and probably thinking on the same lines as me.

I can understand how the 3BB guy`s ways of thinking towards these women and why he has little respect for them.

3 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

It’s just a simple pic with a costumer, Vacuum and nothing wrong here. IMO

He is supposed to be working though , not taking photos of customers and posting them online with the suggestion that hes having sex with them 

So painful...he was the only technician who knew what he was doing.

Probably got the sack because the other techs were jealous he knew how to do his job. The selfies were just an excuse.

Back to smoke signals, post and the wireless it is then.

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

True. No one would ever want to see my wife naked.

When out on my travels here in Chiang Mai I have seen young western women, mainly tourists that their attire leaves hardly anything to the imaginative. Not that I`m complaining being a full hot blooded male, but it does make one perceive these women in uncomplimentary ways, never know whether to say; hello or how much? I have seen the ways Thai by-standers look at them and probably thinking on the same lines as me.

I can understand how the 3BB guy`s ways of thinking towards these women and why he has little respect for them.

Not a good way to be thinking

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

I can understand their attitude , husbands would not want guys around their house taking photos of their wifes when they are out .

And most husbands would not want their wives wearing see-through garments while other guys are in the house.

surely these women are sending out all the wrong signals and I don`t mean the Internet.

Archived